Sober Selfies #2

A new topic to carry on the original Sober selfies topic that is now closed.

And a reminder: please think before you post a selfie. If you might want it removed at a later day, then please reconsider posting it. It creates unnecessary work for the moderators.

Thanks so much!
Sassy

24 Likes

Hope it’s temporary, but I have trouble loading the app since the update @Robin :cry:

2 Likes

Love my job ^.^

37 Likes

Checking in.
Day: 136 Sober.

Before hair cut.

After hair cut.

I was so tired of putting my hair up and the sheer weight of it causing headaches.
It is much lighter now and easily manageable.
New hair do and feeling fantastic.

46 Likes

Wow you look great I’m new to this struggling with alcohol and want to get fit and healthy again. It’s great to see people who are positive

5 Likes

Hi @Hataaan thank you for your sweet compliment! Hope your doing well! How long are you sober?

4 Likes

38 Likes

Not at all I’m glad you’re doing well. It’s early days yet I spoke to my doctor this morning and she was firm about me stopping. Suggested I go to AA meeting and stay with my parents for a while. Today is my first day I drink to blackout every night and it’s a horrible vicious cycle. How about you how long have you been sober? Thanks for kind words hope you’re ok

6 Likes

21 days n feeling awesome. Wearing it proud.

51 Likes

Day 27.

71 Likes

Yo! Almost at 6 months

46 Likes

6 months sober white shirt

46 Likes

Feeling fresh
Almost 6 days

42 Likes

Trying to keep my mind occupied on day 22

34 Likes

I swear I’m almost seven months! Haha

46 Likes

I’m just noticing now it’s otterpop and not otterPUP :joy:

2 Likes

@Wunderbar and @SoberWalker…for some reason my selfie post does not have the pencil/edit option…Hmmmm

1 Like

Sober for almost 2 months and more happy and alive than ever before :heart::hugs:

104 Likes

If you haven’t have that option then you can contact one of our moderators to ask if they can remove it for you.

6 Likes

Hey! I’m glad you’ve reached out to your doctor, I hope it’s going to help you while you’re staying at your parents for a while… I also did the same when I went to rehab for the first time, I stayed the first 4 days to detox with my family around me, but I just can’t stay too long around my mom, it’s going to irritate us both after a short while. But hang in there I know you can do it! I’m going to start today because I relapsed again… I don’t wanna make excuses, but it’s too hard for me to stay clean from weed in my circumstances, but I definitely keep trying…

4 Likes