Sober Selfies #3

with my nephew :heart:

9 Likes

Woohoo 160 days!!!

32 Likes

Congrats girl!! Love your nails! :nail_care:t3:

1 Like

Top banana , congratulations and well done from the UK :uk: !

1 Like

40 days without Alcohol today, the sun was back and so was my morning Iced coffee. Unfortunately it’s to windy outside so I had to get back in.

26 Likes

Thanks, I almost never use them. And I desperately need new ones, but this had to do for today :blush:

1 Like

Absolut beautiful, both you and the view. I love your haircut. :hibiscus:

1 Like

I was thinking more of a Jim carrey lol

3 Likes

more feral than ferrel if I’m honest but that’s a new one bc over the years I’ve been called Jim Morrison, mick jagger, Prince Andrew and Jim Carrey depending on my hair at the time. what’s a man to do but carry the burden of beauty.

2 Likes

I was thinking the beast from belle and the beast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good bye have a good life :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I watched this the other day strangely enough. don’t know why I don’t even like will ferrell.

2 Likes

I can totally see the Prince Andrew, but I’m more obsessed with Royalties than celebrities so that might be the reason :blush:

1 Like

Day 29 starting off perfect

21 Likes

Love being back at work full-time. Summer time is the best season for real estate. Feeling pretty good. Day 341 Alcohol free.

38 Likes

day 486. We can all be strong this weekend!..what comes easy won’t last, what lasts won’t come easy :ok_hand:t4:

36 Likes

6 months sober. Still hate selfies. But what the hell. Good day for one. Going to fire up the grill for some steak and eggs.

38 Likes

Is that your deck? Looks incredible

2 Likes

Hahaha, you made me breathe in my watermelon

3 Likes

Yes we are blessed to have a wonderful deck up in the mountains of Flagstaff AZ. And these days with Rona all over AZ we are spending lots of time on it. When we bought the house the deck really sold us.

4 Likes