Sober Selfies #3

Continuing from the previous thread. Enjoy!

12 Likes

315 days sober!

65 Likes

Letting the shut in beard run wild. I hope everyone is staying safe. Can’t wait to get back to regular meetings.

45 Likes

42 days sober :blush:

58 Likes

How has the weather been in Michigan? I’m from MA and I know how much you want the warmer weather!

2 Likes

50 days sober…down 90 pounds In 5 months

50 Likes

We are finally getting into the 50’s and touching the 60’s so it is great. The last 2 days were sunny so that is awesome. It has been a long gloomy start to this quarantine.

4 Likes

My family is all still up in Michigan and video chatted me yesterday they walked through the church parking lot that is right next door to the house. The kids were all so excited to be outside on bike my niece was yelling can you feel how warm the sun feels on your face aunt Jessi🤣
She’s 4 and forgets it’s not always warm here when it is there. Though luckily Chicago was really warm yesterday too🥰

5 Likes

71.5 days…wait is this day 72?

(It may be time to color my hair)

61 Likes

You look great! And your hair is beautiful.

I said the same about my hair yesterday and then remembered all the salons are closed. I may just have to give it a try myself. I’m sure I can convince hubby to help me with the back. :joy:

4 Likes

Thabk you. I color mine at home I have a hook up so I get the professional stuff. My hair is graying really pretty and I kinda dont want to color it.

3 Likes

I say don’t color it. Let it grow out and then decide. I bet it’s gonna look even prettier than it already does.

2 Likes

I don’t totally get why people worry so much about getting their hair dyed on time. I mean, I do. But personally, I appreciate the aesthetic appeal of the gradient that occurs. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

27 Likes

I don’t worry about getting it done on time…I have had the color for 3 months. I need a hair cut more than anything

1 Like

10 22 pm and nice relax chilling. Was a beautiful day, tomorrow is gonna be nice again. Wake up work out and bike ride

21 Likes

I have lost count of the days…but it’s ok I’m still sober and that’s all that matters.

26 Likes

Hiding from???

These kids!!! All 5 of them! Ages 2 to 19

5 Likes

Omg…I totally understand…lol…I’m 43 currently separated because of my addiction …sober 51 days…and have no kids of my own

2 Likes