Sober Selfies #4

Wanted to say hi to all my sober friends, getting ready to head out and secretary a meeting. :heart:

45 Likes

aeef75f1a9d84563f3ee6fe7731aafc82783d6a30e04e42291c1308aac97c532.0

1 Like

Hi Ed!!! :wave:t3::blush:

1 Like

He has revealed himself!

Looking good, brother!

6 Likes

About time, right Megan. I’ve only been on here 2+ plus years. My first selfie… LOL :rofl: I don’t like to rush into things anymore. :joy: Thank you my friend, you are too kind.
I love your selfies by the way, your hair is incredible. Great job doing it yourself. :heart:

11 Likes

It’s actually in Las Vegas. I’m from Southern California & was able to sneak in a little get away while I’m off work for a few weeks.

1 Like

29 Likes

Oh no! :woman_facepalming:t4: So over it all! At least you got some good books… watcha reading now? Anything good?

I’ll have to check it out! :blush:

1 Like

Good to see the man that has kick started my current sober streak. :+1:

2 Likes

A rare sighting indeed… :joy: Keep fighting the good fight Paul. Proud of you my friend. Just know that we’re all here for you Paul anytime you need to lean on us, we’ve got your back. Keep reaching out and staying connected. That’s how it works.
I started the threads “Recovery quote of the day” and “Daily Reflections” with you in mind.
Just know @Dolse71 that you are helping me stay sober more than you’ll ever know, for that I am grateful. Have a beautiful day in sobriety my friend. :heart:

3 Likes

30 days! :blush:

42 Likes

Sober summer 2020 selfie

39 Likes

Is it coming down good there? You look adorable in your rain gear. !:kissing_heart::cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

Looking amazing Jessie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Spending some time with my MYA DOG… today is 147 days sober…feels great to watch that # grow…:heart::heart:

34 Likes

Omg you guys this work week has been cray cray :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so happy tomorrow is Friday!! 147 days sober!! :muscle:t3::pray:t3:

41 Likes

It’s great to see you getting outta your comfort zone. I don’t think I’ve seen a photo of you before.
Well done Jenna.

2 Likes

I love this picture! Even though it looks rainy you look so happy. :blush: That’s what it’s all about!

1 Like

This was the great part of my beach day yesterday until it turned into a trip to the hospital at night :roll_eyes: Stayed until sun went down quicker than expected and the long trek back to the car (in the dark through sand, trees, millions of mosquitoes, water) while rushing and holding my dog I must’ve tripped over a tree root in the sand and all of a sudden I feel outstanding pain coming from my big toe…turns out I hit it so hard a huge piece of wood went fully under my right big toes nailbed…OUCHHHHH

33 Likes