Sober Selfies #4

190 Days.

13 Likes

21 Likes

Good. Take care & be gentle to yourself :innocent:

Freaky friday…today every 2. of our patients loved to discuss if wearing a mask was necessary :roll_eyes::expressionless:

26 Likes

Good idea :smile:

1 Like

We have 2 frenchies…a 90 pound red Male Male doberman…2 mini potbelly pigs that live in our house…and we own a horse that we keep at a stable…lol

3 Likes

blossom and Bentley

25 Likes

To be honest…they smell like maple syrup…lol…

2 Likes

wow thank you for these two :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Apes2020 @clawdia…I kissed a piggie…lol

19 Likes

so freakin cute!!

2 Likes

It’s pretty funny to be sitting on the couch and watch a pig walk by oinking…lol

5 Likes

Me or Bentley…lmao…jk…I love my piggies and doggies…and our horse…couple canaries…omg…we need help…

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but I adore your t-shirt. Nice pic as well!

1 Like

music cheering me up. Skipped my workout after work and just been relaxing all day

16 Likes

Sir Winston Churchill was once asked by an interviewer why he kept a pig as pet, rather than a cat or a dog. He replied “A cat will look down on you. A dog will look up to you. But a pig will look you straight in the eye, as an equal.”

11 Likes

They really are the best pets…and the old saying about a pug and mud is so false…mine love the inside…if it starts to rain while they are outside doing there business they freak out and start running around squealing…lol

3 Likes

Mine are 2 years old…and are full grown at 50 pounds each…like a medium sized dog… not enough 4 a year… and to be honest u do look at foods a little different…but can promise u I still eat bacon…lol

3 Likes

I love that shirt, I love marvel, have seen the entire MCU about 5 times now

3 Likes

Oh my God! I’m dying of fookin cuteness! STAAAAP!

P.S. Those dogs are more spoiled than kids!

2 Likes