Sober Selfies #4

Thanks…I wasn’t to sure about all the animals we have but they all have just these personalities that are awesome…i realize i appreciate them more now that i am sober…:heart:

1 Like

They oink a little louder…lol…nooo…jk…but when they were smaller we would take them to an outside restaurant to have breakfast and my wife had a stroller for them…we were sitting there one morning and this 90 year old women came over and said…Look at the dogs…Wait . .Are those pigs…I was like yes…She proceeded to ask if they were our pets…with the straightest face I could keep I replied…I said “no we just like to bring fresh meat to breakfast”…lmfao…she had no reply…just walked away…haha…:sob::blush::sob::slightly_smiling_face::sob:

2 Likes

Now I REALLY want a pig! My cat’s would LOVE THAT! And so would I!

I’m still dying about the pupper being tucked under the blanket too. My cat’s are NOT allowed in my bedroom because I have massive sleeping issues and they annoy the shit out of me when I’m trying to sleep. But those dogs are just passed out like little kids.

3 Likes

Lol…I do my best to embarrass my wife like that when I can…lol

3 Likes

U guys r up early…its 635am here

I woke up at 5. Can’t sleep. Anxiety and allergies, which makes anxiety worse. I’m gonna get ready to go into work (which is closed, mind you) and clean stuff so that I can be productive and OUT OF THE POLLEN!

2 Likes

Oh…I’m out mowing lawns for my business…have 25a weekend…plus regular job of running and installing windows for my family company…I like working for myself…lol…I honestly have no hours buy am normally out of house at 6am and work till I am done…

3 Likes

25 Likes

325 days today. Ive been struggling lately. But today i feel good

33 Likes

No mask or makeup, just the sober me with a fresh haircut :upside_down_face:

49 Likes

3 and 28 days

33 Likes

Blessed :pray:t3: When all else fails smile. :blush:

36 Likes

Day 118. Finally got the opportunity to “dress up” today for a friend’s baby shower. Have a good weekend everyone! :slight_smile:

39 Likes

Me and my beautiful daughter having a girls day… :two_hearts::ribbon::shopping::tipping_hand_woman:t3::nail_care:t3:

48 Likes

She looks so much like you @Dragonflygirl82. Definitely your “mini me”!. Both of you are so beautiful!

6 Likes

Does she know what she’s having? :pregnant_woman:

44.79 Days

42 Likes

Awe your too kind! :blush: shell be 20 in November :exploding_head: time goes by so quickly! Lol ya a lot of people call us twins! :dancing_women:‍♀

5 Likes

Thank you so much Lisa :blush: she is my mini me! :laughing:

2 Likes

got to meet my lil niece today. It turned out very well, I did ok. My mind was racing a lil bit

33 Likes