Sober Selfies #4

I still don’t believe she is your daughter. There is no way. :laughing:

2 Likes

I like this face. This face is real. :laughing:

4 Likes

It was pre-breakfast, so it explains a lot.

Plus coffee drank but not set in yet. Mama mia!

4 Likes

Whatever the male equivalent of “resting bitch face” is, I have it. It’s the brows.

5 Likes

Lol :joy: I cant believe she is almost 20 blows my mind! She’s finally out of that snotty teen age and we are closer than ever. :heart:

3 Likes

Lol I love it. This is how my kiddo smiles when I ask to take a photo

1 Like

That’s awesome! Beautiful family as well. Keep it up my friend!!

Oh wow ya my mom was a bit older too thankfully we did have a super close relationship. Lol 1800’s :joy: I think my nana was born in 1917!

1 Like

Thanks
And it is, isn’t it? Arguably the first new wave album. Everyone focuses on Debbie Harry when they mention Blondie, and rightfully so - she is one of the most badass people on the planet. It also amazes me that Blondie didn’t really get going until she was early 30s.

But this video in particular – performing the first track from that album – made me appreciate what a great band they are collectively, solid musicians, especially Clem Burke on drums. He’s an absolute animal here and looks like he’s having the best time.

4 Likes

Glad to hear it pal, what’s that tat of?

Heading out on the boat! Hot summer day today! :sunny::ocean::motor_boat: Happy Sunday ya’ll! :green_heart:

21 Likes

Have fun!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Headed to the cape today for the beach. Haven’t been yet this summer. :parasol_on_ground:

43 Likes

I’ll tell you in a message, because information about it can reveal a bit more about my identity than I am comfortable with putting out in public :slight_smile:

1 Like

You crack me up. I gotta agree about the blueberry, filling is always fake. My ice cream cake had that awesome chocolate crumble middle along with fudge. It was left over from birthday a few days ago. Now I’m hungry.

1 Like

33 Likes

So pretty! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you beautiful. :heart:

Not sure how long I had been clean here but it definitely looks like a good day.

15 Likes

This sobriety thing is looking good on you. Well done :+1:

2 Likes