Sober Selfies #4

this would have been a, I’m a total mess can’t work a camera and I’m about to fall over, photo back in the day.
BTW back in the day is literally 2 weeks ago :grin:

2 Likes

150 days sober…actually dressed up 4 church… I’ve never been so happy…I appreciate every single one of u for all your support and stories…u have no idea how much it has helped me through this journey…:hugs::hugs:

29 Likes

Thank u sir…

1 Like

didn’t realize someone got a pic holding my niece. She’s like put me down yah ugly prick :joy:

31 Likes

Hah…you’re so right.

1 Like

Thank you, the best thing is that it feels good too. Really good :blush:

How are you today?

2 Likes

I’ve just woke up and about to go to work and trying to find reasons to be grateful. I seriously need to win the lottery and retire but I’m grateful I haven’t bc the party would probably kill me :grin:

2 Likes

Paul, focus on the solution not the problem. Have a great day at work and in sobriety my friend… :heart:

4 Likes

I’m aiming for the lottery too, but I guess in today’s world we should be greatful for even having a job. No party necessary :blush: hope you’ll get a nice day at work.

1 Like

Omg you’re 40?! You look 25 in your fotos! Sorry I’m not normally one to gush over this sorta thing but… Man. And to think you used to be an addict, it just doesn’t compute! :joy::dizzy_face:
Happy you’re here and healthy these days and enjoying your contributions!

2 Likes

Feeling groovy it looks like! Rock on, Jack, I’m right behind you! :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations on 10 months! I’m happy you have such a gorgeous landscape around you to celebrate your sobriety! Stunning!

1 Like

my walk into work mask. My necklace says Nevertheless She Persisted

36 Likes

There I have it. My boyfriend even calls me a Worrier (instead of warrior). Not fishing for compliments (please, no) but I do think you’re right there!

Glad I could cheer you up! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

So very happy for you Melvin! :confetti_ball::balloon::tada:

1 Like

Natural beauty is best. Keep being you.

1 Like

This post makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Good job @MrsOdh! Keep doing what you’re doing!

1 Like

Once I went for a run during my lunch break and came to work absolutely soaked. And when I say absolutely I mean it! Lucky me having spare every piece of clothing :smile: As many people cycle to work we are lucky having a shower there, too. Otherwise I don’t know what I would have to do lol

1 Like

You look dead cute with it! Bring it on, summer! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I went to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts the other day then to lunch with this work of art. We had a blast!

25 Likes