Sober Selfies #4

Too funny Sooo hot! A little jealous but it is comfortably hot here! Hope you got your cool fix!

jealous. :love_you_gesture::swimming_woman:

Thank you @Dragonflygirl82. I had so much fun today. You’re right. This is the best way to get together. I think we recruited a few more people today for next time also. :grin:

2 Likes

Amazing, San Clemente is in my opinion very close to paradise.

1 Like

It’s definitely nice, but if you get the chance, Crystal Cove is just a few miles north & it’s my favorite OC beach.

1 Like

Day 2. Beautiful evening on the deck.

39 Likes

A little bit at peace. Thank you! Does feel good right now. Tho I can’t help the Flamin hot Doritos chip craving🥵

Thank you for that, I’ll check it out next time I’m around. That’ll probably take a while because of Covid19 (I live in Sweden) but I appreciate the recommendation :blush:

Day 59

27 Likes

Man how did you manage to be on the right and the left of the photo at the same time!!???
I’m joking of course,I know that’s you on the left. :smiley::slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think @ChristopherX is on the right :thinking: that’s my guess at least :joy:

1 Like

He is I was just trying to rib him a lil bit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah I thought maybe. Sorry, it’s just after 530am and I’ve not yet had my coffee so I’m a little slow :rofl:

2 Likes

No need to apologise m8! :slight_smile:

1 Like

12.80 months

24 Likes

I still remember that rap from when I was a kid :laughing:

A say a boom boom boom!! :notes::musical_note::laughing:

3 Likes

Wayoh!!! :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

Just working today in the office, and 24 days into the journey! I hope everyone has a great day!

31 Likes

Our silkies finally showed up. We workout, outside where the public drives by…I’m sure itll be a hell of a show :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::liberia:

25 Likes

9’days sober, enjoying the weather with my oldest

37 Likes