Sober Selfies #4

32 Likes

Finished 5 days of hospital detox today, and I am feeling so proud :heart_eyes::muscle:

47 Likes

Good for you Nicole! :partying_face:

1 Like

Looking good Travis!

1 Like

Definitely something to be proud of, keep up the effort!

1 Like

Man I need a pool so bad…especially with how the heat has been here!

1 Like

I totally understand. The longer I’m sober the clearer I see my drinking was largely to numb the unhappiness in my marriage. Still trying to figure that area of my life out, and what I need to do about it, so I can live my best life… However, today I choose to focus on what I can control- my attitude, my health, my grandchildren, my garden, exercising, etc. I’m only 30 days sober so I’m not ready to do anything too drastic yet. Good luck on your journey to health and happiness. We deserve it!!!

3 Likes

It’s nice to have now that I’ve somewhat figured out how to take care of it, we moved here back in January and I’ve never owned a pool. Man it’s a pain in the butt at first when you don’t know what you are doing

2 Likes

Yea I have heard that, with all of the chemicals and all…has to be worth it once you figure it out though!

1 Like

@anon13078412, It’s been the joke my whole life! :joy:
You picked up on it without even knowing us! That’s funny!
@Salty, yes! YOU’RE correct, I’m on the right :grin::joy:

3 Likes

My kids love it! And so does the nieces and nephews so I guess that’s all that matters lol

1 Like

He’s so friggin cute, Travis! I bet he loves his time with you.:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Keep it up and stay strong. Looking great!

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s means a lot. It’s good to be back

2 Likes

Thank you!!
That really means a lot, I have my first support group tomorrow, so should be interesting

1 Like

5 days from 1 year.

The countdown begins.

43 Likes

Thank you! And yeah we always have a blast! He’s from my previous marriage so we share joint custody

2 Likes

Almost there!

2 Likes