Sober Selfies #4

Nice, tack on a unicorn and I am in!

2 Likes

I have a Gary and a George. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well you can squat way more than me. :man_shrugging:t2: Haha.

1 Like

Oh wow! That’s great! I looked for it, but never spotted it :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

So cool :sunglasses: love people names for pets! We had a Teddy called him Ted most of the time and the gecko is Leo. Other pup is moose lol he’s a chocolate lab so kinda had to go with that name. :blush:

1 Like

I may or may not of bought cheese cake too.

6 months is huge.

11 Likes

Yes, 6 months of getting better at getting better is YUGE! Keep getting after it!

3 Likes

here’s a wacky Wednesday face for y’all. 80 pound straight bar curl, I’m happy with that. And grateful to be attending a 730 a.m meeting tomorrow… Shit today is Tuesday

22 Likes

Congratulations on 180!!! You Rock!

2 Likes

It’s been awhile since I posted one…today is kind of a big deal day as it’s my daughter’s 40th birthday…I often forget how damn old I am, until I realize how old she is!! Lol

From January with my husband at Disney…

53 Likes

You look like the 40 year old! Great picture. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Coach Jett hanging out after my Airdyne HIIT workout.

35 Likes

Love Disney! You guys look so happy but of course! It’s the happiest place on earth! :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Awesome pic! :paw_prints: coach Jett looks a lil camera shy. So cute!!

1 Like

902d2efa0a9d09ad8989e2ae8f6abfdb4b70c07718f7d022ae7a14ec7b5a6824.0

4 Likes

I love your hair Rachel. That’s an awesome color.

I so want to visit there! And it’s wonderful to put a face to your name, at last. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Almost 30 days! The 1st haircut in God knows how long that I’ve sat down on the chair clean and sober. Starting to feel good but still got a long way to go.

:pray:

27 Likes

Whoa!!! Were you -10 when you had her?? :joy: looking gorgeous!!!

It sure is funny how our kids getting older reminds us how old we are. Ugh lol

3 Likes

I was an unwed, homeless high school drop out when I got pregnant at 18…and I had a real fondness for crystal meth and booze. I was 19 when she was born. I was able to stay clean thru my pregnancy and breastfeeding for a year…after that…well…back at it.

It all worked out though. I eventually was able to buy us a house, got a couple of degrees, started my own business. So 40 years later I am an almost 60 year old grandmother, retired and sober AF. We never know what we are capable of until we try.

I guess today is making me reminisce. Anyway…thank you and the others for the kind words. One of the perks of having children young and getting sober. :heart:

And yes, I always gauge my age by hers!

21 Likes