Sober Selfies #4

Yusss. The first birthday is the sweetest! Any plans?

2 Likes

I didn’t think to make any plans! I’ll maybe plan a solo beach day or something. Thanks for planting the seed!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been attracted to Snake :snake: jewelry/ symbolism lately. Because it represents transformation, change, and shedding of old skin.

4 Likes

I didn’t but I probably will today. Not every store sells them🥵 but they should!!! Hope your day is well. You always look so!

2 Likes

Me with comet Neowise over my shoulder

25 Likes

Ahh I am a big soccer fan. I actually saw ManU vs Real Madrid in person a few years ago here in the United States (not sure where you are located) but cool to see!

2 Likes

Your killing it girl!! And love love the earrings! Making this Boston girl super proud of one of our own! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny: this is how I’m spending my lunch break! Perks of working from home. Keep swimming y’all it doesn’t get easier but it does get better. Sending love and good energy to all that may need it. :kissing_heart:

21 Likes

:kissing_heart: Thank you!

And you look beautiful as always!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: you always look beautiful! Such style love it! Got anything planned for the big 1 year?? Either way it’s such an awesome accomplishment! Treat yourself to something nice. You sure deserve it!

2 Likes

Guess what day it is?!?!?! TACO TUESDAY AND 180 DAYS

39 Likes

Congrats! That is huge

2 Likes

Go get a little kiddie pool or sprinkler. Take a pic of your swim! Lol

1 Like

Just got back from a much needed get away! Now back to work. Counting down the days till my soberversary!!!

38 Likes

My big ass isn’t going to fit in the kiddie pool lol

1 Like

Lol. Ok sprinkler. You can get this really cool rainbow :rainbow: one

this would cool u off! Plus the time blowing it up. Keep u busy!! :laughing:

13 Likes

1 week.

Photobombed by Gary.

31 Likes

PortoMontenegro selfie! All invited to this beautiful tiny country.
Be my guest!

42 Likes

Love that the dog is Gary!! :joy: cute!

2 Likes

10659 prick :joy:

3 Likes