Sober Selfies #4

Thats a killer smile u have :laughing:

2 Likes

Thats what I look like after listening to the havoc in my house for 30 minutes!! :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like on radar you’re getting hit pretty hard; how is it there? It’s scary watching it…

Awe thanks liv :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: hope your day is going good!

2 Likes

Hope you had a great day, you are looking absolutely amazing! :heart:

1 Like

:pray:t3::blush: thank you so much. Hope you did something fun today!

1 Like

Here I am. Sober for 11 months today… :four_leaf_clover::pray:t2: 335 days without alcohol… :sunglasses:
Here I am, thinking about a purpose of life and maybe it’s all the time my life itself.
I was lately too busy by getting through my addictions (because alcoholism is unfortunately not the only one I have) and spending too much time in my head (thoughts, thoughts, thoughts) trying to figure out life, that I forgot to live it :smile:

It’s interesting…living our life should be the most natural and the easiest thing to do and still we are carried away by all of these things man made for the comfort and happiness.
We set up standards, rules and limits - like a humanity as well as individuals. Maybe the purpose of life isn’t trying to reach what others (called successfull) reached before us. Maybe it’s the simplest of all the most difficult paths we need to choose to take.

My choice is go and get behind my comfort zone but not in order to be successfull but to feel a joy. Whatever it brings along - joy and laughter are my new targets in every minute of my every day :blush:

34 Likes

First time posting a selfie. Hat in no way reflects sports preferences… it was a dollar. Hahaha

47 Likes

If you can own nothing and want for nothing and still remain happy plus have enough love to share with others, That’s the mark of a successful person. Today I feel successful. Do you? :heart:

4 Likes

Hello!
Nice to see ya!

1 Like

Been an up and down sort of weekend. But excited for the week ahead. Have a week off work which is great :grin:

34 Likes

Great to see you and like @Desire2ChangeToday said: you look like the 40 year one!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: how do you even get these?? :rofl:

Feeling good in my skin :heart:

45 Likes

20 days :hugs:

45 Likes

:joy: I totally searched for this picture to see what you guys are talking about. Made my day :rofl:

1 Like

Is Gary an old English sheepdog?

You have a calmness about you in this photo…a peace. Love it!!

1 Like

Worked my ass off the last week returning back to wiring smart homes. Haven’t been laborer in over two years. Feels great to be working with my hands again. I think i actually earned a lazy sunday!

18 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I feel 100% like this, you’re right :heart:

2 Likes