Sober Selfies #4

And looking good in your skin too!

2 Likes

Happy to see you posting a selfie again!

2 Likes

Enjoying this beautiful Sunday with my son. Hitting the pool for a bit. :sunny::swimming_woman:t3::v:t3::heart::blush:

33 Likes

so you should, you wear it so well. :blush:

1 Like

Handsome young man. You look way too young to be his Ma.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what he calls me Ma! :joy: and thank you :blush::pray:t3: I’m so proud of him. His senior year of high school was cut short and missed out on all senior events but still managed to graduate with honors. He just got accepted in the Boston electrical union. Such a hard worker and an even better person with a huge heart. :blue_heart:

13 Likes

Wiz my nephew.
207 Days Sober And Clean

23 Likes

Today was a perfect summer day! Was able to spend quality time with the kids at the pool and lunch on the deck. Fire pit tonight :fire: Enjoy life!! Sober Sunday was a 10 today! :sunny::muscle:t3::v:t3::heart::blush:

29 Likes

1 Year Free and Sober From Alcohol Today. :partying_face:

68 Likes

YAY!! Lovely to see you Kelly :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Happy birthday!

Keep doing the damn thing

1 Like

BOOM! Wow, excellent! I’m so happy for anyone to reach a year, but especially you Shay. Your dedication and fierce determination inspire me. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You look absolutely beautiful

1 Like

Happy anniversary to you! Love this!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Champion effort!
Go you!
:+1:
youre-awesome

1 Like

You-Rock-meme-1

3 Likes

@jjcarson92 @Yoda-Stevie @AyBee @ChristopherX @SinceIAwoke @CaptAZ

Thank guys and gals for all the love. :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:t3::blush:

Yes a girl and boy. :blush: got lucky with one of each. :purple_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

You look so nice. I used to have that hairstyle, kinda miss it. I hope this new ‘relationship’ goes well for you. I completely understand your cautious approach :purple_heart:

1 Like