Sober Selfies #4

Approaching a year sober. 356 days. Feeling fine…

cropped2704806124387546332.jpg

36 Likes

Guys and gals I had such a GREAT sober day today by the water, etc. Was out ALL day, wanted to share :slight_smile:

51 Likes

I did when I lived in MA and for a short stint when I moved here. Not anymore though.

3 Likes

Went for a run. It started to rain, kept running. Than a strong wind in the face. Decided to turn around and do the run tomorrow. I walk 2 minutes and the sun starts shining brightly and the wind stops. The fycking weather is mocking me lol

30 Likes

I only do one if I’m feeling cute, lol… Apparently I’m not feeling it lately…:joy:

4 Likes

Lol, you’re funny…:laughing:
I’m not up yet, it’s 5 a.m.
I’ll try to feel it later today, it’s a day off…:wink:

4 Likes

You’re making. me crack up! :smile:

2 Likes

Lol, the crowd goes wild!

2 Likes

It was; the best time and job ever!

1 Like

**selfie selfie selfie :selfie: **

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: I have naturally curly hair… I hear you on the shedding! I do too! I think summer is worse for me. :joy: I don’t take them but my daughter takes a hair skin and nails vitamin seems to help her.

2 Likes

Starting day 34 with support from my brothers at McKinley Hall

28 Likes

aeef75f1a9d84563f3ee6fe7731aafc82783d6a30e04e42291c1308aac97c532.0

2 Likes

Thank you Donna :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Spend as much time as I can down at the beach this summer. I have 10 months now.

50 Likes

Congratulations on ten months!

2 Likes

Fantastic way to mark 10 months of getting better at getting better, each and every day! You are better today than you were yesterday and tomorrow better still!

3 Likes

Now that is my kinda beach! Take me with you :slight_smile:
Congrats on 10 months - that’s amazing.

1 Like

Don’t think I could ever leave Alaska, this was taken around midnight on July 3rd.

[quote=“M-be-free49, post:122, topic:92806, full:true”]
Now that is my kinda beach! Take me with you :slight_smile:
Congrats on 10 months - that’s amazing.
[/quote]

21 Likes

Sooo beautiful! I’ve been to Inuvik in the dead of winter (cold and dark!) and in the month of June too (so much sun!) and Tuktoyaktuk too, but Yukon and Alaska are on my bucket list - and I think you just bumped them up a whole lotta spots!
Celebrate your 10 months! I bet those waves on the shoreline are gonna make a bunch of noise for you today :wink:
M🧡

1 Like