Sober Selfies #4

The nail supplements are working…they’re gorgeous!

1 Like

It sounds like it’s selfie time @anon79808082. lol :rofl:

3 Likes

I concur @Edmund . It’s not 5am anymore @anon79808082! :laughing:

3 Likes

You guys!!:rofl:

2 Likes

selfie selfie selfie

2 Likes

Sounds like the group conscience has spoken @anon79808082… It’s selfie time… :camera_flash: :rofl: :heart:

3 Likes

Someone please tell me that our zeal for an updated Donna selfie won’t render us all exiled and in detention with the moderators? :laughing: :joy:

5 Likes

Alright everyone, join me in posting a crazy selfie to fight anxiety

26 Likes

You have a point :thinking: never mind on the selfie Donna, I like being on talking sober. Have a beautiful sober day my friends. :heart: now back to meme wars…

1 Like

Any selfie of yours will do :rofl: :rofl:
Jk, that’s good yeah

3 Likes

I love it! Let me finish my work day, friend - my lunch break is just over now - and then I’ll switch gears and see what kind of anxiety-crushing photo op presents itself!

1 Like

Thank you for being the voice of reason @M-be-free49 lol :rofl: :heart:

1 Like

Burying my addiction with hard work dedication and a powerful mind Nothing Will Stop Me.

26 Likes

I may look scraggly and hungover but I’m 4 days sober!

33 Likes

Nice to meet you Tom. Tom’s are da bombs!

4 Likes

10 Likes

New to the app have no idea how to use

1 Like

29 Likes

Good for you Tiff! You look peaceful there by the water. I always find water good for the soul :innocent:

I’m happy for you. One day at a time. You’re a good person, you matter, your life matters. You deserve a safe, sober life where you feel safe and comfortable with yourself - and you can have it. Take care love and enjoy your day tomorrow :innocent:

2 Likes

Feeling a little better headed to yoga. I need it after today! :v:t3::heart::blush:

41 Likes