Sober Selfies #4

Wow that’s awesome. I can’t wait to try something like that. How many ppl were with yah?

1 Like

Just went solo this time. Tried to catch a sunrise but the weather didn’t cooperate

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: that’s so awesome. Hard work right there. Keep killing it! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

One year clean and serene today! Thank you guys!

42 Likes

This is awesome! Congratulations on 1 year! :partying_face:

1 Like

Whoooooo hooooo congrats!!!

1 Like

Congrats man

1 Like

Outstanding, champion!

1 Like

Well done buddy! Massive congrats :balloon:

1 Like

First hair-do since march :rofl::rofl::rofl:

23 Likes

11080 11077

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Tom!!

Hope you have a great day. :tada: :balloon: :birthday:

2 Likes

First I thought you’ve got antlers :see_no_evil:
Enjoy the visit and the new hair :wink::blush:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :balloon:

1 Like

77228ba3ddd0cba65107532c8605123e2109f3882b4b6f9ca4a829c6a7df7434.0

2 Likes

Happiest of birthdays!! What a great picture!

1 Like

Day 18

38 Likes

I have back surgery coming up in 10 days. Trying to get as much in as possible. Spending time with friends n family, as difficult it is during this pandemic. Canoeing, volunteering up at the animal Sanctuary, beach time with the little ones ,biking, my new healthy addiction. Hopefully kayaking the Delaware river upcoming week. Despite being in pain daily,sometimes, takes a while to crawl out, of bed. Which I force myself to do, without causing further injury of course. Gotta know you limitation. But none of this would be possible if I wasn’t sober. Thankful for that strength daily. Knowing I want to be in best shape possible to get through this n be able to bounce back post op. Of course in the not to distant past, prescription pain killers would’ve been a gift. Along with drinking, could’ve just stayed numb n convinced myself I had the right. No thank you. I like sober me.

31 Likes

Me too, and nothing is more local than my back yard!

19 Likes

You are living well. Hope for a speedy recuperation from the surgery, so you can keep getting after it.

1 Like