1 Like

Lovely lady!

1 Like

We had no apples on our tree this year (honey crisp) :disappointed:
Patiently awaiting our pears!

1 Like

Happy birthday :confetti_ball::birthday::tada::balloon::gift:

1 Like

It’s Friday eve! Woot woot!! Heading to the mountains FINALLY tomorrow after work. Cannot wait!! :v:t3::heart::blush:

34 Likes

I have some tress too, they haven’t quite matured yet though. It won’t be long!

1 Like

I have a mountain vacation in a little over a week. Stay a full week and I am so excited to get up there!

1 Like

Dwarf yellow delicious. Love these because if you pick them green, they taste like a granny Smith, and yellow they get really sweet.

1 Like

this is year 7 for this tree. Last 2 years have seen a jump in production. Wet spring really helped with blossoms, and so more apples. Plums were doing great until the heat came on. What didn’t drop from heat, the squirrels took. Raspberries are really producing and early strawberries were good. My fig tree planted last year has 2 figs growing on it. Hope they make it.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Enjoy! Which mountains you going to? I’m headed to New Hampshire. I can’t wait to just unplug and relax.

1 Like

@Jennajen sobriety is looking good on you - whether smiling or not - but I am happy if this coping mechanism is working for you. Fake it till you make it right?

@Tomrichards happy birthday brother!

@jjcarson92 Every time I see photos of you I’m jealous. I have to drive forever to see Niagara Falls. You have it all the time. Colour me jelly! :innocent:

@Dragonflygirl82 looking fabulous! Have a fun trip!

Wonderful to see everyone. Enjoy the weekend!

3 Likes

Awesome, I am going to Massanutten in Virginia, I live in eastern NC so it is relatively close and an easy get away

2 Likes

Love your smile, it’s one of those smiles that makes me smile :grin::hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks Matt! You too!!

Oh nice! Love quick getaways. That’s how NH is for me… I’m in Mass. it’s not too far but feels it when your there.

We are currently growing 3 apples :joy: waiting on the day we get to eat them.

1 Like

58-0

emphasized text

31 Likes