Sober Selfies #4

Thank you! :blush: I wish I was 18 again! lol actually maybe not :joy::woman_facepalming:t4: so proud of him!

2 Likes

yeah i don’t think I’d wanna be that young again lol…

2 Likes

God if we knew then what we know now! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Exhausted from work, but in a good way if you get what I mean. Happy and excited for the future for the first time in a while. Day 4. Here we go again!

46 Likes

Sober 30 days right now. I haven’t had 30 days in a couple of years. Pretty nice

7 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Looking beautiful :heart: Proud of you for getting back at it. You are so worth it!

2 Likes

It was great! Of course the trail was downhill really steep going in which made the way out a little rough lol but getting down by the water and just enjoying it was nice. Thinking it ended up being about 3 miles ish round trip, but with kids too which made some parts interesting (especially the stream crossing). Overall great day and great workout that I am sure I will be feeling in the morning lol.

2 Likes

Look great and you got this! Make this one your last day 4!

1 Like

Sounds awesome! And a fun memory made with the kids.

1 Like

Day 199…it’s been a wild ride. We start school tomorrow and I’m eating freaking tacos.

32 Likes

You’re still looking beautiful! I’m proud of you for bouncing back.

1 Like

I :heart: your hair colour Bec, so nice!!
And lovely picture too ofcourse.

1 Like

Great to see you smile! :sparkles::sunny::fireworks::sparkler::comet::stars: now on to great things!! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you :cherry_blossom:
I love libraries too, we had a small school library when I was in elementary school. We where allowed to spend the recess time in there half of the year because the weather isn’t always nice here. In 5th grade I had read every book in there, and they had to let me go to the real library to borrow new books. :blush:

2 Likes

Day 79

22 Likes

Me & my daughter x

With my son

29 Likes

Oh Monday your back. :roll_eyes: Staying strong staying sober. :v:t3::heart::blush:

33 Likes

130 days

23 Likes

Thanks, man :heart:

(Haircut yeah :joy:)

1 Like