Sober Selfies #4

Definitely, lol. :wink:

I wish I was still! Well, I’ve got the tired part down…:sweat_smile:

Seriously, I feel you man. Pittsburgh is a bit hotter and just a smidge less humid. So we about the same. I’m over it!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: so pretty!

1 Like

Celebrated 45 days sober by getting my nose pierced yesterday :blush:

Taking myself back piece by piece.

37 Likes

What an incredible transformation @MrsOdh from just 40 days ago. Keep doing what you’re doing Sophia, sobriety is looking good on you. Stay focused and determined in your resolve. Keep taking those pieces back my friend. :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you sweetie. I think the biggest transformation is in my mind. I know I still got a long way to go, but for the first time I’m actually feeling and realizing that I’m the one in control. It’s so strange,but liberating too.

How are you today?

2 Likes

Sophia, I am humbly grateful and blessed to be able to do what I do. My day has been incredible. Just created a thread called “Recovery quote of the day” I am blessed to be able to witness people come in broken and humiliated, just a shell of their former selves. To be able to turn their lives around gaining back their dignity and self-respect. It is the most rewarding. Getting ready to go to bed now, it is 12:45 a.m. where I’m at. It’s been a long but rewarding day in sobriety. :heart: p.s. the coolest thing is I get to get up in the morning and do it all over again. Good night my friend have a great day in sobriety.

5 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you had a great day. I’m going to check out that thread.

Wishing you a good night of sleep, where I am the day just started. :blush:

1 Like

Day 31! Get it man!

4 Likes

Love fall! :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Grow it out!!

2 Likes

Hair cuts are so overrated these days. :rofl: :joy:
Like Donna says, grow it out.

3 Likes

Not a selfie, but my morning view. This has been a great few days away from the regular world.

16 Likes

I did this the other day. It’s my usual cut, but I’ve had to do it myself twice now. I’m getting the hang of it.

Look how long it is now though!

38 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/owpyczqHn7dAy2Px8
You could totally pull this off!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Tired and working and need a barber lol but sober and having a good day overall!

27 Likes

Oh we’ll be going before year’s end, for sure. My family is still there, and there’s so much my daughter wants to see and do. I may have moved from Boston many years ago, the place is still in my blood…“I love that dirty water…”

3 Likes

Plymouth has my heart!:heart:

2 Likes

:rofl:
Conor, you just made me lol!:heart:

1 Like