Sober Selfies #4

Excellent work on your running goal accomplishments! 909 days is outstanding work. I am also compelled to add that you have such beautiful eyes. I’m sure you get that alot!

1 Like

That’s moving at a solid pace there. Yep, set the new goal, and keep getting better at getting better!

1 Like

Work has AC and no pollen… hiding here for a while.

39 Likes

Such pretty eyes!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I thought you looked younger! :wink::+1:

What is going on sweaters in July in Boston!?! A little chilly tonight especially down at the water. I can’t complain though it was a beautiful night. :stars::sparkles::full_moon:

25 Likes

Yup, your summer is over, lol… jk, I remember how quickly they go by!:grin:

3 Likes

It’s been cooler than normal so far this summer… and omg we always joke that once the 4th of July is over summer is over :laughing:

1 Like

Really? It’s been cooler out there?? Didnt you guys get 90° at all? 9pm still sitting at 88°

3 Likes

Oh ya we get in the 90’s on and off all summer. But the last couple weeks it’s been like 65-70 sometimes 75 but lots of rain… which we needed. I live on island north of Boston so it’s always a little cooler because the ocean.

1 Like

Was supposed to have been in Boston this past weekend, but we canceled our trip since most everything we wanted to do is closed.

Enjoy the mild weather. Been scorching down here in DC.

2 Likes

I would kill for 70s…:hot_face:

5 Likes

Agreed!!! 90 degrees and humid for a week now…slight break this weekend, then back to it.

Where are you? It’s been unbearable here.
Did you start back to work this week?

1 Like

Ya I think I just saw that heat is heading this way… sorry about your trip! You’ll definitely have to come back once things are open again! :blush:

1 Like

Cleveland. “Unbearable” is definitely the word.

My furlough got pushed back until August 3rd. I’m sure that’ll be pushed back too.

Stay cool!!! Lol

2 Likes

23 Likes

I think you’re getting photo bombed!:face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:
Cute pup…

4 Likes

:joy::joy: thank you and he’s always making his way in the somehow

1 Like

Well, 17 is pushing it, :smile:

1 Like