Sober Selfies #4

Home improvement selfie

34 Likes

You look healthier every damn day. I’m glad you are taking a “me first” approach! It’s paying off big time!

4 Likes

Looks more like a children’s book in the making!:thinking::hugs:

2 Likes

75 daysss

15 Likes

Selfie of me and my vitamin B! :joy: A whole week codeine free and 11 days AF! Rough first week without the codeine but it’s getting better and better… hope you’re all flying it ye legends :butterfly::heart:

21 Likes

Yay! Glad you’re taking it-should definitely help with your headaches :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really hoping so, they weren’t as bad today so hopefully they’re easing off anyway! Combined with these, I should be great :grin:

2 Likes


180 days :100::100:

24 Likes

That does look better! I thought the long beard could not be improved, but it has!

2 Likes

The strange shit a man does for love. My beard barber couldn’t believe it. She wondered if i was going to cry…lol

4 Likes

Think you’ll go shorter, or leave it as is?

1 Like

Leave it as is (she really likes the length). If she loses her hair with treatment, the beard is coming off

6 Likes

I got sober when my son was 6 months. Hes 3 now. It’s great to wake up and be able to play with him (and my 1 year old daughter) with out a hangover or forgetting what I promised him. Great job pops

5 Likes

Go pack go!!!

1 Like

Hell yeah! Keep the momentum going!

1 Like

inspiring man!! Got me by six times.

Keep it up man you’ll be right where I am before you know it

1 Like

I see a cable tv reality home improvement show in your future…

2 Likes

and you are getting better at getting better. Better today than you were yesterday and tomorrow better still.

I had to not only trim the beard, I had to get a hair cut as well. That was not fun…even if it was a fancy salon.

3 Likes