Sober Selfies #4

Beard? Huh. I always imagined you had a goatee
:rofl:

6 Likes

fa48b086e128472ab0185582a70096725c683f2609d20c4ecb2154a3d4f87ec8.0

2 Likes

International Dog Day

24 Likes

Sweet picture!:dog2::heart:

1 Like

I don’t know how to get to the original link, but here’s a repost to inspire you to keep that commitment. Woman with alopecia asks boyfriend to shave her head.

1 Like

I will keep the commitment.

1 Like

COVID season got me lazy…I need to shave…but I am sober!

16 Likes

Day 26.
New meds making me fuzzy but other than that all good in the hood!
Enjoy the day and enjoy yourself

26 Likes

Well on another platform I’v been connected to a different tv show…

8 Likes

Beauties :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey i like that idea! Ask the kids and do it! I will have to use this! Thanks


Hungover? Naw. 3 hours sleep every day all week. Been off of here for a while but still going strong. 2.5 years!

16 Likes


Off to find some salmon! Day 371

20 Likes

Ive been jarring a lot of coho this summer. Makes for a good sandwich and dip also

1 Like

It’s Friday eve :tada: life is good sober! :kiss:

27 Likes

12379

1 Like

It’s the hair I straightened it the hubs likes it like that. I just get lazy and hate doing it. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m like it’s only Thursday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: What it she on? :joy: I guess I’m still Thursday morning here. But for a minute I thought it was Friday. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I’m so confused :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Rocken the bandanna???
Maybe?


Forgot my hat.
Glad I don’t care what I look like. It’s better than coming home a lobster head from the AZ sun.

24 Likes

Gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like