Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

it is freezing :snowflake::cold_face::cold_face: thank god wifey bought me this thermal face warmer :pray::blush:

29 Likes

Hope you have a better day !
Wishing you the best i also LOVEE your polo sweater :hugs:

1 Like

Facts!! Who turned off the heat?

1 Like

:cold_face: :joy: itll be around before. We know it

I live in Vegas. I also see a few other posters who live here as well. It can be done anywhere. Congratulations on sober vacation!

1 Like

Thank you, I love it too. It’s the best sweaters, perfectly soft and warm, and made for using. :blush:

1 Like

Looking good trucker. Have you started your new job? Are you feeling better.

1 Like

Gotno I live in Las Vegas to yes its possible ive been sober 28 days its difficult but not impossible I believe the word impossible in just an excuse not to try. Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Day 113! Got my hair done yesterday. Feeling great. Tired lately for some reason… But that’s nothing compared to how crappy I used to feel every day… no more self inflicted misery. Have a great day everyone!

44 Likes

Yes!! For the win!!

1 Like

4 Likes

Just curious, how cold is freezing?

1 Like

I realise you do more unfiltered selfies these days, Courtney and that’s really cool I think! :boom::heart:Your glow come across just as well! Enjoy your weekend!

1 Like

Thermal face warmer :joy::joy::joy:

Hair looks awesome! Congrats on 113 days!!

1 Like

Exactly my kind of friend.

1 Like

What a good looking pooch! I have a yellow lab. It’s been tough seeing him get old this last year or so. He’ll be 12 this March and his poor hips are starting to go.

1 Like

damage control.

26 Likes

9 Likes

Actual photo of me attempting to put new speakers in my car today by myself :joy::joy:

2 Likes