Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Lol. That sounds fun, how did it go?

1 Like

You look great!

2 Likes

Haven’t done it yet! Let you know haha

Good morning everyone. Im snowed in staying in my jammies kinda day.

44 Likes

Thank you !!

Nice! Keep up the good work

1 Like

Yes unfortunaly the labs have mostly hip problems when they get old mine is 5 years old he such a sweetheart and brightens my days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope you darling is getting better with his hips​:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Not yet there going to set up a road test for me first then will proceed with a drug test very excited :pray:

1 Like

it was 30 degrees this morning :cold_face:
:snowflake::snowflake:

Congratulation on 28 days!

I am sober now for 918 days. Using this app as my main source of support.
Nice to meet you @Private50

1 Like

Fahrenheit or Celsius? If it’s 30 F, we had about the same temperature here.
Our weekly forecast for next week looks a bit colder. I’m not looking forward to walk the kids to school. We use the Celsius degrees scale over here :blush:

3 Likes

Wow that’s amazing 918 great job

Doubles as a mask! :joy:

1 Like

are you snowed in like that much snowed in :joy: those dogs on tictok were so confused they couldn’t get out there front door :joy:

6 Likes

Day 1085, watching football on the couch in the new Comfy. Life’s pretty freaking good.

43 Likes

Looking quite posh. Keep getting better at getting better!

1 Like

You do look very comfy with the biggest smile. I have to admit I’m feeling a lil jelly… that looks so soft. :blush:

2 Likes

I have to get one or maybe two. :joy:

1 Like

Last few years I have been playing a game with the sun
That I can rise before the sun rises… I hated waking up early in my addiction. Today like the saying goes “The early bird gets the worm”

26 Likes

That’s great. And it’s a great thing you don’t live in Sweden, the sun is rare here wintertime.

1 Like