Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @anon79808082 thanks guys

2 Likes

Diffrent account ?:thinking:

Blue eyes :eyes::blue_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I accidentally logged out on @anon60334405 and I must of forgot my password bc it wouldnā€™t let me log back in. I tried sending the reset to my email but it wonā€™t do it

3 Likes

4f0c93420d07681f3cbb07c2b3e4ed879f2caa5a5535ad933f935d39496a28e3.0
I hope it can be restored.

1 Like

Oh man have you tried getting in contact with admin on here i would tag them but i dont know exactly know who they are i hope it gets restored either way we know who you are Mike !! How many days you got amd how are you feeling today apart from your lost account

Thanks. Iā€™m grateful for my blue eyes lol, passed them on to my girls too

1 Like

Did you reach out to mods?

Yes. They did what they could, need Robin just waiting for his response

2 Likes

@SassyRocks, what is the best way to contact the moderators to restore Mikeā€™s access?

Nothing they can do. Already asked, I have to wait for Robin. Iā€™ll just wait, donā€™t want to seem like a wine ass

Mike, itā€™s perfectly okay to ask for this. It isnā€™t whiny to make a request. You have a lot invested in your documenting of your sobriety so far. Like Bob Marley says:

But if you know what life is worth
You will look for yours on earth
And now you see the light
You stand up for your rights, jah
Get up! Stand up!

4 Likes

Thanks for understanding man

I have seen lots of messages about this issue and I understand only Robin can assist in rectifying it. Sorry I am late to the party, I am trying to take a break from the forum since we have more active moderators right now. Hope it gets resolved, I am sure it is frustrating, but rest assured if it can be resolved Robin will take care of when he is available. I will shoot him a quick email.

3 Likes

I canā€™t unsee thatā€¦

5 Likes

It looks like youā€™re getting lots of help and moral support for this. Iā€™m grateful that you have made such a positive impact so as to attract all those good vibes!

No matter what happens, everything is going to be alright.

1 Like

Ha u should see the message from one of the mods. But itā€™s w.e Iā€™ll carry on, not going to start trouble

1 Like

Yay! :raised_hands: :weight_lifting_woman: Good for you Mike - Iā€™m sure sheā€™s happy to have her dad teaching her. Treasure those moments :innocent:

1 Like

Day 10ā€¦ And feeling good :relieved::ok_hand:
@anon66577191 I hope you can recover your account, I know that is valuable for you, but the time and the good work that you have been making is not afected for it, is only part of itā€¦ But not the best!

38 Likes

Day 72
New haircut and color. Itā€™s a burgundy brown/purple color. The pictures doesnā€™t really make it fair.
Iā€™m so happy itā€™s finally long enough to put in a ponytail or a half up half down with a bow, and the outgrown pixie cut shag is gone.

32 Likes