Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

From a certain point of view…another way to take all this, the new account thing, as your higherpower telling you it’s time to open a new chapter on your sobriety journey.

You are still here, still participating, and still loved. In 20 years that’s what we will remember about you!

6 Likes

It’s actually something I’ve been thinking about. Deleting all my old pictures, not worry about my old account because it’s not who I am anymore. The reason I liked the old account is because I could read all my post from day one, I’ve been kind of forgetting what it was like from day one. So I was wondering, should I just let that all go and move on with what is now?

1 Like

I tend to never look at my old stuff. Moving forward!
I’m sure when Robin returns he’ll fix it.

I know, I wasn’t really bugging about the the fact that I couldn’t get back into my account. I hated that I couldn’t post for up 2 10hours or reply to ppl lol. And a mods response to me, but I’m over it. I’ll move on

1 Like

I think we all get to a point where we cross that bridge. I deleted my account. I was over TS. It was actually a good thing. Symbolic mostly, then started new. How we cross that bridge varies, as long as it’s done in a healthy fashion.

4 Likes

Can you search for your stuff and read it?

1 Like

I can, and it worked. I actually just went through my phone and deleted all my old pictures of me in addiction as well. I’ve been thinking about doing it for a while. And like @Thirdmonkey said it’s my higher power showing me it’s time to open a new chapter, and quit dwelling on the past. Its not who I am anymore.

12 Likes

One day at a time… hope everyone is well!

28 Likes

Good evening fam! Day 53! I wanted to check in even though I look and feel like crap. Cold meds are kicking in and it’s bedtime for me. I hope everyone is having a fabulous day. You are all just wonderful. Your smiles and strength keep me motivated. I can’t believe I’m so close to 2 whole months! G’night everyone!

34 Likes

This is what tired looks like. It’s all good… I don’t stop. I won’t stop. :muscle:t3: Gotta keep fighting and living out your dreams… one day at a time. :sparkles:

36 Likes

You look like crap? Sorry but I think you have an eye cold or some kind of blindness :crazy_face::pray:

5 Likes

Nancy_Sinatra
You reminded me of her (Nancy Sinatra) but there’s another picture I was thinking about. I’ll look tomorrow.:kissing_heart:
@Dragonflygirl82

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll take it!! I never look like anyone lol :joy: well except my daughter

3 Likes

I was thinking about it and think there’s a Christina Ricci look in some of your selfies!

1 Like

Haven’t heard that one before :thinking: but I can see it. I’ve gotten Linda Cardellini. And when I was little punky Brewster :joy:

17 Likes

You may have lost your account but at least you didn’t lose your progress. :ok_hand: all will be well man.

2 Likes

Lol, love the Punky Brewster. You look spot on!

1 Like

Lol :joy: that outfit came in handy for Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Day 73
Plaid skirt and black polo, no pink today except for the lipbalm.

32 Likes

@anon74766472 thanks for the laugh this morning!

1 Like