Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

@anon74766472 yes! Its hard, yesterday I went to my second meeting and I ended exausted again, I believe that is the mental work, I hope that this dont happen every time! Now im feeling like hangover :roll_eyes::pleading_face: and Im clean jaja

3 Likes

Well, it happened very often to me. :crazy_face: And so it gives you maybe a hint that something is processed. Moving forward. So, from this perspective it’s a good thing. I have the impression that my spiritual development as well as my sobriety is in waves. It goes up, plateau, maybe à little down, backwards, then up. I cannot work every minute on me.

2 Likes

@anon74766472, yes I now that I need to start working on my spiritual development too, Im feeling in a rollercoaster, and I understand that the main problem of my addiction is not just that used to drink a loooot, is my mind, and my toughts

2 Likes

Don’t pressure yourself too much. It will come with time. It won’t be finished ever, I think. :smirk::grin:

I don’t find the English translation to that quote:

But it says that in the end you also have to find time just to watch around…

4 Likes

being sober never felt so good! Super happy that I have changed my life around.

31 Likes

This is my baby Versace. She’s my everything!
Day 9 clean!

37 Likes

This is Vera and Versace. Vera is Versace’s momma.

21 Likes

Day 58. Lazy Sunday at the Smith house. Hugs to you all!

41 Likes

Game day! Lets go Hawks!
Day 451

39 Likes

Sunday Morning Trail Run. I wouldn’t be doing this if I was still drinking. Happy Sunday, everyone. :pray:t2:

57 Likes

Certain glow about you. Sobriety looks good on you :grin:

2 Likes

Versace is so beautiful and so is Vera.
Cool names.
Great job on you 9 days. Cats and sobriety look great on ya!! I swear my cats know I’m sober. They have been more friendly and sleeping on me more than ever since I’m sober. Such a great reward.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

A little cooler a couple of hours north. Golf course is closed so I get to walk the cart paths now. I feel like I’m sticking it to the man :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

52 Likes

Thank you. :grin:

You’re such a rebel. :joy:

It’s 80 today, but we’ve only been hitting the high 60’s over the last week or so. It was 40 one morning and I was freakin’ freezing. My Alaskan blood has thinned. My wife and I are going to be up there at Christmas this year and I’m going to be dying.

3 Likes

18 Likes

Is that snow?

1 Like

My favorite kind of day - gray November, wood stove roaring, reading, knitting and cat sitting (on me!)

32 Likes

cup of hot chocolate is soo much better then a bottle of liqour on this windy november day :pray:

31 Likes

Ya it is. It snowed last weekend. Most of it melted. But in the shade it stays around by because we are so cold. But sunny. So different from New England humid wet winters.
I didn’t know you had a big ol gray cat!! Or did I? Don’t matter.
Wood stove sounds amazing. :fire:
Sober on.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like