Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Will never forget that it is because of recovery that I have the blessing I have today. 2yrs clean and sober come January and in recovery since 2012. It works if you work at it

26 Likes

Glad ur taking water bottle safety seriously.

14 Likes

Thank you so much! I feel like another person too honestly haha

1 Like

Just for you!

4 Likes

“We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster”

( Need to be of a certain age for this one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

19 Likes

Day 298…it was recently brought to my attention that I may have a few people in my life just waiting to see me fail…hope they enjoy waiting.

47 Likes

If there are people in your life, waiting for you to fail, why are they still in your life?

11 Likes

Apparently! I had distanced myself from 2 of them because thier just general negativity and lack of effort was just too toxic for me. 1 being my own mother the other my best friend.

11 Likes

60 days… 2 whole months. Work has been ridiculous… Soooo thankful I am able to conquer the chaos with a clear head. Exhausted but feeling so strong all at once!

52 Likes

fad70d6c7a587296aeadffc5c88c242c56304b9ff998ee04e3e909b624e001d3.0
Awesome Katie!

2 Likes

My reaction to my housemate saying you look better tonight want to take my volunteer shift in the kitchen tomorttomorrow.

23 Likes

35 days sober, rocking the PPE due to Covid :rofl::rofl::rofl:

36 Likes

OMG !! I can’t believe it’s been 2 months. That is so awesome! I’m so excited for ya. I remember when you first came on here and you wanted this so bad. And you’re doing it. I’m just so happy for ya. Way To Go. :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Glad you’re back and you already got 35 days under your belt again. That is great! And YES you are “rocking that PPE”. God bless you and all healthcare workers. You guys are incredible. Stay strong. And safe :pray:t2::pray:t2:
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Dazercat. Thank you all so much for being there for me. Being part of my journey and allowing me to be part of yours!

1 Like

Congrats on 2 months girl. Keep killing it, looking good

1 Like

I hope mine requires masks full-time soon. It really is for the best, and working out with a mask on is not terribly difficult.
Glad to see you crushing it, getting back to full tilt from a surgery/injury is never an easy task.

-Autumn Vibes
Day 115 Cigarette cravings are long gone, I can enjoy nature without smoking my lungs.

29 Likes

Why the EKG at the gym?

Hope you get some good news and answers man.

1 Like