Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

She’s a weegie! Norwegian forest cat

2 Likes

12 days clean. Almost relapsed last night. I was with a couple friends in my car. One of my friends gets a phone call about someone looking for coke. I stupidly offered my old plug and thought that was a good idea. GOOD NEWS. We didn’t end up going because my friends are as lazy as I am. :rofl::rofl: had a great time. Just scared and I guess concerned that I’m still having thoughts of enabling myself through others…idk maybe this threads not really about this all. But here I am blabbering about my shotty actions.

22 Likes

Great job on the 12 days. If an “old plug” is a drug contact or friend that can get drugs I don’t know why you’d be hanging on to that.
I’m sure it can be hard to let go. But IMO it’s going to make your sober journey more difficult.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Not to sound mean first of all congratulations on 12 days. But if you keep hanging out with those type of friends who get those phone calls and still live that life style of attempting to get for others or offering your old plug. Your setting yourself up for a relapse. Ppl, places, things. I only hang out with sober ppl now, I won’t hang out with anyone I drank with or used with. Hope you keep pulling through, but just want to give a lending hand if you want sobriety bad enough thats gonna turn into a scary situation for you playing with the devil

11 Likes

Congratulations on 2 months lady!! :rose:

2 Likes

118 days clean off of opiates and meth iv use now im heavily into the spituality and N.A meetings , along with i do couple zoom meetings im trying to get invovled with.

19 Likes

Awwwe thank you hun!! Yeah this has been a rough year to be a nuse!

1 Like

Dude where did you get the coat definitly ready for the winter congratz on your 115 days without a cigarette im also free from them close to a year without them anyone who can kick this addiction is from onother planet they say we get super human powers after a year :crazy_face:

1 Like

Winter is coming indeed, can’t remember where I bought it from. And yes, everybody told me that it’s hard quitting cigarettes, wasn’t that hard for me. If we can beat cigarettes, what else can we do with our will power? That is the real question. Keep going dude! :muscle:

1 Like

Yea really is im in the NorthEast of the US Virginia about 25 min away from the capital washingtion , Dc and its definitly hitting great for hot chocolate tho yea cigarettes is its own beast your lucky i got hit with the headaches , shakes and no sleep :zzz: definitly :pray: thanks man

Me too. PWC.

1 Like

Recovery must come first so everything that I love in life does not have to come last.
:heart:

41 Likes

Almost to the 3yr mark.

56 Likes

Starting to look the grizzly mountain Man Stevie!

2 Likes

Yikes, that’s rough.

My wife insists on keeping the house cold. It’s 63F in here and will likely drop down to 59 overnight. It’s either wear the beanie and flannel, or die of hypothermia in my easy chair.

12 Likes

Oh, you yanks and your luxury! :rofl:

4 Likes

:mask::face_with_thermometer: haven’t been feeling good… home resting getting tested for Covid tomorrow. Prayers :pray:t3: Stay Safe and sober all. :yellow_heart:

35 Likes

Sobriety feels good :muscle::heart:

23 Likes

Hope you feel better prayers going out :muscle:

1 Like