Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

How awesome is that ! Really cool.
Talk about being a great inspiration on someone. Happy for ya both.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool Emm. Awesome for your mate to be following in your footsteps, I’m really pleased for you both.

3 Likes

27 Likes

My 6 month token, got tonight from my hone group, tho im 119 days clean, cant wait till tomorrow when i get my N.A home group keytag 6.5 months. So proud myself never would i believ i could be this long into recovery!!

11 Likes

Keep up the good work…very proud of you :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

That’s Rosie the Riveter. Kept the factory wheels turning 80 years ago.

4 Likes

Very neat!

16 Likes

Honestly I love when people want to see me fail. Proving people wrong by what I can do bring a sense of satisfaction.

1 Like

Great to hear this, I do love a new coin :+1:Your doing amazing keep up the good work.

1 Like

Day 247. Feeling festive in my attire haha❤ and its 62 degrees in Michigan today…in the middle of November ha🤷 Happy safe and sober Friday everyone!

39 Likes

day 291. Havnt posted a selfie in a minute. Looking forward to my meeting tonight

37 Likes

Ughhh :mask::face_with_thermometer: this is not my idea of a good time. Resting but ain’t nobody got time for that.

31 Likes

Thanks so much mleclaire. Never had someone say that to me.

1 Like

You’re a hoot!! :joy:
Great number there.

1 Like

Test results come back yet?! Praying for a speedy recovery! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you :yellow_heart: they said 2-3 days. They didn’t get the doctor orders for my test until today :frowning: So I won’t know until at least Sunday. My daughter’s results were negative :pray:t3: But my father in law who lives with us all his pool playing buddies are positive and they drove together in the same car on Sunday.

4 Likes

You feeling any better? I hope hubby is catering to your every need!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

@CapriciousCapricorn feeling about the same ladies. :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:thank you for asking :pray:t3: Just really feeling run down. No cough and still can taste and smell so that’s good. Fever is low… but I’m feeling super achy, my lower back is killing me. I’m mostly bored… my hubby has been hiding out upstairs… but he’s been good with getting me extra blankets and Tylenol.

6 Likes

09b56f1d1bc4f6833a3287651e2bbae0ae1c09aee8f1a5a811d82451848b3302.0

3 Likes