Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Feel better and take care of yourself Courtney. Be sure to get lots of fluid and rest.
FWIW… you still look beautiful even when you’re not feeling well.

3 Likes

Thank you Lisa and @Truckinmonster21 :pray:t3: Sleeping on the couch tonight trying to isolate myself from everyone… although I know it’s probably a little to late for that.

2 Likes

No wonder you’re not smiling… :smirk: :smile:

1 Like

Praying that it’s nothing more than a good old fashioned cold coming on.

1 Like

“Almost” is still not doing it! You should be proud of yourself. You should give yourself credit, it wasn’t laziness that prevented you from going. You had a close call. See it for what it is, without judgement, and move along. Try not to get so close next time, that is all. Regardless, you should celebrate this in my opinion.

1 Like

Hope you get to feeling better and it isn’t COVID Courtney!

1 Like

Day 62. 10 more hours til the weekend…:dizzy_face::sleeping:

37 Likes

Having my morning cup coffee , about to start morning medation, that we tend to have here at the Atwater half-way house.:coffee: Hope everyone has great sobe day,

3 Likes

Thank you guys :pray:t3: @vaariesga

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll have to give them a try. Ya I’m really hoping it’s just a winter time cold. :pray:t3: Sorry to hear you had Covid. Glad you are better and done having to deal with that. Ughh I wish it would just go away already!

2 Likes

I still have taste and smell. I’ve had a bad headache and have been sneezing up a storm. I’m achy and feel really fatigued. I’m gonna take it easy for a couple days a pray it gets better.

1 Like

I’m not a doctor, and don’t play one on TV. I have had my fair share of colds, and the flu once or twice. The sneezing would indicate this is a Rhinovirus…the biggest cause of the common cold. Can’t be sure it’s not COVID-19 without a test, but there’s so many other seasonal illnesses that it could be, the odds are in your favor.

At the first sign of a cold, I use a Neti pot, take zinc lozenges, and an airborne type product. Most of the time I shake the cold off, before it gets bad.

5 Likes

@Yoda-Stevie, are you sure you didn’t play one on tv?

df64c97a236d565082a44a210894bc87--gregory-harrison-antenna-tv
:face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Thanks Steve I’m really praying :pray:t3: my daughters was negative and I’m waiting to hear back from my doctor they magically don’t have any tests right now. I do now have body aches and my temp is 100

1 Like

Hope you feel better @Dragonflygirl82

Me on Day 11 - selling the groceries in cow-pie land.

44 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3::yellow_heart:

Welcome anytime!!!

1 Like

Presented one of my best friends that I have known since high school with her one year coin today :two_hearts::two_hearts: She decided to get sober after seeing me do it and I can not be more proud of her. Helping others on their journey to sobriety is one of the greatest gifts

60 Likes

That’s very cool, Em!

2 Likes

LOL the coin itself is sick too! Some badass chick with the word strength tatted on her inner arm? :muscle:t4::muscle:t4: hell yeah!

2 Likes