Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Lmao. I had to Google woad. Yes most definitely

1 Like

hanging out with my bestfriend on this grateful sober saturday night !!!

31 Likes

322 days :dancer:

27 Likes

Happy Sunday morning from the Smith house! Enjoying my coffee and Brady is loving our new dining room table… Our new table that I put together! Yes… I put it together! I am loving my recent accomplishments… I have so much fuel in my tank right now… watching my visions come together… that fact that I HAVE these visions is amazing in itself. Day 65 y’all and my eyes are so clear… My brain is clear… Sobriety is such a beautiful thing.

46 Likes

Congratulations on 65 days! And very nice table indeed!

1 Like

Day 6. Winter is here.

28 Likes

wanted to share my next vision to complete the dining room. just ordered a pic for the wall and new curtains. Hope it comes together the way I’m picturing it!

24 Likes

Beautiful as always :blush: cold is gone I hope. :sunflower::sunny:

Thank you! Cold is pretty much gone… just a small sniffle and slight cough lingering a bit. It’s interesting. I’m sober and staying hydrated and symptoms decreased very quickly… my husband on the other hand has been drinking and is still struggling with congestion and cough pretty consistent… hoping he jumps back in the sober train soon.

4 Likes

A duvet day…
A tired day
A I’m not adulting day!

41 Likes

No need to adulting on a Sunday, is it? :grin:

2 Likes

I feel that it is key to recovery to have one non-adulting day a week :rofl:

1 Like

When I drink my immune system was trash. I was sick all of the time with a cough and congestion. I practically never get sick any longer.

3 Likes

I caught this monster on rod and reel yesterday!
Ling cod.

59 Likes

Catch and release :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like a monkfish! Both creepy bastards.

2 Likes

Ling Cod is some good eatin’

We used to catch them when we’d go halibut fishing in Alaska

3 Likes

Thats a 150 dollar bill! :rofl:

5 Likes

Same thing, deep sea fishing with my Dad and uncle in Ireland. The ling in the Atlantic look different though, they more closely resemble traditional cod. Less freaky!

Edit: correction, I was always told they were ling, but according to google those are only in the pacific. So idk what the hell we were catching!

2 Likes

I need to experience alaska!

3 Likes