Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Well that’s quite the fish! A tad different than the Atlantic cod I’ve seen :joy:
Great catch!!

6 Likes

Ya you do!
Everyone needs to experience Alaska. Out of all my trips Alaska is the place I definitely want to go back to.

2 Likes

That looks like it was a blast! Haha

Yay! :raised_hands: congratulations on sustaining your courage and focus. Many blessings!

1 Like

Ling cod are definitely gnarly looking.

2 Likes

I have a feeling it’d be right up your alley. You’d love it.

1 Like

Awesome job on 3 weeks, Kev…proud of you!!

1 Like

Damn, you could mount that one!

1 Like

Looks cold Bears :cold_face::cold_face:

Congrats and well done, you! Three weeks is wonderful. Keep it going!

1 Like

Looking fantastic sober!

1 Like

Never underestimate the power of clothing. I love tacky jewelry and flashy clothes, even though I hate to be noticed. They just make me happy. You look awesome! Keep rockin it!

1 Like

Definitly ! Thanks friend i appreciate it definitly helped with your post today dude keep rocking it out here as well :pray:

1 Like

Thank you, Louie. I feel fantastic! Sobriety is not only one of my biggest life achievements but it’s also the best thing I’ve ever decided for :pray:t2:

4 Likes

On particularly rough days when I’m sure I can’t possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track days for getting through bad days so far, is 100% and that’s pretty good!

Filtered photo, work sucks!

43 Likes

Lovely! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I like that eye make up :+1:t2:

2 Likes

2 years 5 months… yes still sober. Had to do sleep apnea test last two nights… felt like it made my sleep worse :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

22 Likes

November 23 2020 Did my Morning prayers my battle prayers for addiction and never looking back always looking forward and onward to a better life better me hope everyone is having a lovely day :pray:

17 Likes

My mirror is a shit show. Yours looks spotless compared to it. Lol

3 Likes

Enjoyed Sunday at the park with my niece.

39 Likes