Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

90 Days !! BAM !!! Where did that come from? I’m so happy for you. Glad you did a check in or selfie or whatever. So glad to see you’re doing well.
One more day at a time.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

5 months and 2 days!

38 Likes

Congratulations on 91 days…:blush::blush:

Solidly meh right now

27 Likes

Fricken cold walk this morning. Got a little snow on the peaks at 12,000. On the plus side when it’s this cold I walk faster. Burn off more of that pumpkin cream cheese roll I had 2 big slices of yesterday
:pray::heart:

33 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Congratulations on 90 days, amazing job!

1 Like

I didn’t go to jail everytime i drank but everytime i was in jail i was drunk. ODAAT you can do it.

2 Likes

Congratulations on 5 months, that wonderful smile says it all.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to need those earrings, please.

1 Like

Get it girl

Peace :v:t3: and pumpkin :jack_o_lantern: pie :pie:! Oh I ate the pie :joy::yum:

39 Likes

I know, it’s amazing at how you keep focused and determined the time starts flying! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

You’re very photogenic!

2 Likes

Day 22 couldn’t be any harder. I woke up with a terrible nightmare. I never dream so this was very off putting. Otherwise doing good, feeling good and yesterday I got a buildabear

30 Likes

Day 22 looks great on you! I haven’t seen you for awhile. Glad your still at it.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

It’ll take a minute for your brain chemistry to find balance again. Mood swings and vivid dreams go with the territory. It’ll get better, I promise.

1 Like

Hope everyone is smashing it

24 Likes

here with my pittie she wanted to photobomb me with alot of love and kisses my bestfriend :dog2::dog2::crazy_face::fire::rofl: had a monster energy drink its feeling good with this rush just got this cool mask of my country ! #El Salvador Central America

22 Likes

Today has been hard for me too. Same I had a horrible dream that’s played on my mind all day. I am okay now but it put me in a right s**t mood. Hope you are doing OK :ok_hand: