Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

I tried that type of breathing treatment. It didn’t work for me… I have a personality disorder and it just gave me a panic attack. Haha! It took forever for me to calm myself down and get back into a safe space. I will live vicariously through you!

3 Likes

Still beautiful, :smile:

1 Like

It’s pretty toasty at 38 F and sunny, no wind. Gotta soak in those rays while I can! It warms the spirit. Just what I needed today.

34 Likes

Figured I’d do my part and start the next one of thats ok !!

3 Likes

Day 5 and im really starting to feel it but I’m staying strong off to work !!

20 Likes

You CAN do this just be WILLING to go through the pain and before you know it you’ll be FREE.

Have a good day at work :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks just dealing withdraw this morning but all my employees know what I’m doing and are super supportive so I like being there and feeling good.

2 Likes

really helps when we are honest and other people support us. I once had a meeting for a disaplinery at work for too much time off and when I told my boss I was trying to quit alcohol and drugs she threw it in the bin and said I don’t have a clue what your going through but I can’t start the day without a coffee so a disaplinery probably isn’t going to help. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thats awesome they seem to be very cool people they at least understand how hard it can be

1 Like

Same here :hatched_chick:

1 Like

403 days, tired as shit but it’s the start of a 5 day weekend!

32 Likes

one day your here onother you may not be until that day comes you have to kiss the old you goodbye and welcome the new YOU !!!

17 Likes

Out and about, trying to stay in a positive state of mind.

18 Likes

Same here brother ! Cool hat :muscle:
With a positive mind theres nothing stopping us on being our best !

1 Like

403 days !!! :partying_face: cant wait until im there congratz
5 day weekend you deserve it time to take some time for yourself :pray:

1 Like

Somewhere I have a picture from a Target where one side of the aisle was booze, the other side all the sparkling water.

Not cool, Target. Not cool.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Target was sending subliminal messages lowkey

Thank you, hope your weekend is great too. @Truckinmonster21 gotta catch up on sleep been working night shift and average 3.5 hours of sleep per day over the last 7. I can’t sleep on night shift. Have a great weekend

2 Likes

Man! Cool blue eyes you’ve got! :eyes: :grinning:

4 Likes

I was thinking the same!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes