Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

I could go for one not having a great week its been really crazy and stressful :grimacing: im staying strong. God man thats no sleep at all you definitly need this rest :zzz::zzz:

1 Like

Thank you☺

1 Like

Same here! You’ve got some fans :wink:

1 Like

I love your coffee cup :skull:

1 Like

That Redwings hat though :+1: Michigan represent!

2 Likes

Uploading: 20201125_175547.jpg… Flew to Texas to spend Thanksgiving week with my daughter who would’ve spent it alone after a recent breakup .So awesome waking up each morning in the hotel alone n sober. Looking forward each day to meeting up n being there :100:%. What a beautiful much needed for both of us, daddy daughter week. Cooking together, going out on adventures, laughing, talking, hiking exploring etc. Returned home Monday with a new sense of determination n inner strength n belief in myself. I felt i let myself down by failing again n starting over… But today I’m Happy to celebrate 30 days AF . Looking forward to many more . Thankful :pray:t4:

45 Likes

Congratulations Jimie! 30 days is an awesome accomplishment. Having that special time with your daughter is what sobriety is all about. Love it!

2 Likes

Thank you @Lisa07.

2 Likes

Much appreciated @CapriciousCapricorn. Thank you. :seedling::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Got my hair colored for the first time ever about 3 weeks ago.

59 Likes

Your hair came out beautifully! You look adorable. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love it!! It looks so great!! :+1:
I love the color. Whatever it is. I always get my colors wrong :expressionless:

3 Likes

Beautiful Brooke. I love it! I showed my daughter your pic and now she wants that same color.

1 Like

Wow, gorgeous!

1 Like

Hi there guys!,

First of all, I love the hair girl damn!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

I’m Sophie and New here on the platform🤭 and I’m very excited to join you all… Struggling to stay sober for over a month now and had 2 relapses. I’m now on day 5 again, but the weekend is coming in and I feel verder anxious about it. Just wanted to share a bit! Lovely to meet you all!
Kiss Sophie

21 Likes

Welcome! The weekend is always coming up so find a way to put it in perspective; it’s really just another couple of 24 hours. It can be whatever you want it to be!:heart:🙋

2 Likes

it’s great to see you big man, your looking f’ing awesome mate. You take care :+1:

1 Like

can’t wait for our next musical interlude :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Keeping busy at work staying strong

16 Likes

Day 404… Starting to slowly cut weight I’ll drop 15 lbs and see how everything responds. Have a great day all.

@Brookiemonster618 i love the hair, it looks awesome!

@Jimieg nice to see you back my friend.

28 Likes