Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

you need to wash your hair, baseball caps should not stick to the wall :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Haha ya know what ya got a point

2 Likes

Oh geez, I just cackled! :rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

day 76! Almost time for another wonderful sober weekend!

38 Likes

cleanliness before godliness that’s my motto :+1:

1 Like

“wow” nice tattoo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but honestly, it’s a nice tattoo

Haha there crudly nailed in my office cause I work at a hat company !

1 Like

Just ignore @Dolse71 Paul’s crass joke :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Your hats look cool on the wall. Sounds like a neat job!

1 Like

Happy sober day woooop wooop !!! 76 days SOLID :triumph: You are rocking it

1 Like

Hey tomek ! Hope your doing great today ive wanted to tell you that you look exactly like the anime profile picture i think its cool :pray:

2 Likes

Haha I know he id kidding I just thought I’d share thr fun fact of where I work !

1 Like

Today was a really good day :smiley:

37 Likes

And BONUS you get to wear a ball cap at work! Awesome.

1 Like

Hey Sophie.
Welcome. Congratulations on your 5 days. Ya, weekends can be tough when you first get started. It wasn’t for me cuz I drank every day!! Avoiding triggers and getting exercise and keeping busy help me a lot when I first started. And lots of sparkling water in my wine glass. I did a lot of power walks. Sometimes 2 a day. And meditation helps a lot too. Say,… if you want to make sure someone sees your comments tag them in by using @Sopjetopje that person might not check that topic again for awhile. Have a read around here, especially on the weekend, and join in. Lots of great topics and people around that have been through the stress of a first weekend.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Welcome Sophie. I hope, no expect that you’ll find what you’re looking for on here. And btw, are you Dutch? If so I can pm you the names of some of the Dutch folks to help you feel more comfortable on here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea ! Get to make my own hats to!! Its a really amazing job

1 Like

Thanks bud, I’ve never thought about it, but maybe you’re right.
I hope you’re doing great too!

Technically not a selfie but I’m going with it 🤷 Christmas tree shopping with my booboo

42 Likes

Wonderful! What made it so good?

1 Like

Love this! You both look so genuinely happy :heart::two_hearts: congrats on 30, Jimie!

1 Like