Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Don’t encourage him Emilie please! :grin:

@Conor689908

3 Likes

I spy a piano in the background :heart_eyes: who’s the musician?!

1 Like

Good to see you!! Love this pic!! :heart:

1 Like

Such a nice picture of you both Conor :two_hearts:

2 Likes

So adorable the two of you. I never got good pics with my daughter when she was young. But after 26 they come around :upside_down_face:.
Have a beautiful day.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

My son. We sort of inherited the piano from my granddad, though non of us - my mother (this is her living room I’m in, because sometimes I go for a walk in the evening and it’s easier for us to stay at her place, especially since it’s just downstairs from our flat :slight_smile:) nor myself have ANY talent for music.
But, as it happens, a couple of generations later, there is someone who has an ear for music :heart:

5 Likes

:metal:

27 Likes

A whole week! That’s awesome. You rock!

2 Likes

Thank you rosa !! I’m trying !!

1 Like

Nice one mate your doing it :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats man !

2 Likes

Date night with my man. :kiss::heart: It’s nice to enjoy moments like this now that I’m sober. :pray:t3::heart: Happy Friday everyone. Be safe. Be sober. Xo :kissing_heart:

49 Likes

Picture says it all. Exhausted, tired, fiending but dreaming more so. Today’s been hard, but I push through.

36 Likes

This picture should be on a Christmas card! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

With my HP grace I will make it til tomorrow for 15 months of sobriety. I am so happy with my life now and want it to only get better and better from here on out

49 Likes

Congrats on 15 months! What an achievement :partying_face:

2 Likes

e585f7720a98d96691663946bf53cd49610b5aa7d2f8cdf3cc252c3c37aae27d.0

2 Likes

I’ve seen some of your earlier selfies and the before/after says it all! This is the best thing you’ve ever done for yourself, and I’m proud of you. I’m sure all of TS is happy for you! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Great picture, daddy/ daughter :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you, my life sure has changed for the better.