Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Happy Friday. Yesterday, first time out on the bike post surgery. Two times around Central Park ,of course woke up with some pain, to be expected. But today after physical therapy, pushed myself n had a good workout at the gym. Great to be back.

31 Likes

Congratulations on 15 months!

1 Like

Beauty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And congrats on 15 months! That’s amazing. I hope you’re feeling pretty proud! :orange_heart:

1 Like

75!

Been classed as cute… just no

40 Likes

I love the mask ! :pray:

2 Likes

mcdonalds coffee ba ba ba badum im looving it coffee over alcohol is worth it :pray:

11 Likes

Thank you… I have a dino onesie as well!
I totally agree with you coffee over booze any day… I brought so many syrups and different coffee beans in the past four months :rofl:

2 Likes

Tell me about it anything that will get us through the day is a win/win for us hope you have an amazing day

That’s so cool!! Congratulations!! Very inspirational :muscle:t3::tada:

1 Like

Eastern European here
Day 133
Hope you guys have a great day!! :grinning:

34 Likes

Mä nään sut kahtena, vaikka oon selvinpäin. Ihan hyvä, vain tomahawk puuttuu :+1:

Lol I google translated but it was a bit wonky, as my kid would say

2 Likes

Hieman sumuinen, sulla on joku filtteri

Hi Conor @Conor689908 :wave:

1 Like

I’m ok thanks Conor :slightly_smiling_face: how are you young man?

It’s gingerbread time

17 Likes

I think it means all he’s missing is an axe (“tomahawk”) and he could be a warrior.

Tommi’s axe is the axe of sobriety, which he wields in the war against addiction. He will be victorious. :+1: :axe: :weight_lifting_man:

8 Likes

I’ll take a moose please! :canada: :yum:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness yes I missed the moose! Haha that’s so lovely. Great shapes in your cookies @Fireweed :yum:

2 Likes

@Conor689908 and @Salty maybe wait until they are sugar frosted and sprinkles on?

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday :blush:

45 Likes