Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

My girls called it a raindeer. What do they know… the only thing that breaks is the moose when baked. Only one survived the oven in one piece

1 Like

Oh. My. Goodness!!!
Girl, you look amazing!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

While using my kitchen window for lighting I realized my Faith sign in the window was putting a perfect shadow on my shirt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So I took a couple without my make up quickly threw some eyeliner, mascara and my red lipstick on took a couple more before it stopped showing up.

Day 1287
Faith is always with me even when she isn’t anymore :heart:
For those that don’t know, Faith was my best friend growing up. She was killed by a drunk plow truck driver when we were 17 and 18. Which is another step in my alcoholism. Sadly it took me in the wrong direction. Though by that point in my life I was already heavily drinking I think this accident put me over the edge even more.

40 Likes

Day 7 feeling like crap physically but amazing mentally!! Gonna veg out a bit !!

31 Likes

That’s beautiful @SoberHappyJessi! I really think that’s Faith’s way of showing you she’s in your heart. The reflection is right where it should be. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Olivia :smiley:

The anniversary of her accident is the 12th of this month so this whole month is extremely hard for me. This was exactly what I needed this morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m sorry Jessi. My heart breaks for you. Faith knows how hard it is for you and this is her way of showing you love and telling you she’ll be with you through the tough days ahead. Be extra kind and gentle to yourself. Sending you big hugs.
:hugs: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Love your earrings
:pray:t2::heart:

Didn’t know about the slapping part lol. Day 34 of retention for me, strange things are happening, energy is wild. I really have weird dreams including some with strange entities but I haven’t got to the point where I can control my dreams yet. ( I know its another dimension) True spiritual experience, too bad people use it for 3 dimensional things.

2 Likes

Yay! :clap: I am, how is your day?

1 Like

I love your necklace!

1 Like

they say sunshine is good for you so shine on :heart:

16 Likes

I have battles everyday but I keep winning , it’s 11 pm in my country so… another day conquered!

1 Like

Biked to the beach with my babies…who aren’t babies anymore

35 Likes

2 lil monkeys jumping on the bed, waiting for one to fall off and bonk they’re head

51 Likes

This is my favorite pic of you and your girls. You can tell you’re a great dad just by those happy little faces. :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you Lisa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cute kids! God help you in their teen years, lol!
Be strict, I wish I were more back then. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

G.Q. sober man right there.

3 Likes