Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

BTW.
I really love being 4 days behind you. I feel like you’re holding my hand and assuring me everything is gonna be ok on this journey. And all I have to do is follow you.
Sorry. I don’t mean to be a sap.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

OMG!! What game!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I do love a look a likey

And its not Bradley Cooper :joy:

7 Likes

There’s a peaceful and grateful look in your face, and a smirk of pride! Gorgeous! I personally love 5s, so that’s a good lookin’ number too!

1 Like

I’m going to kidnap your pooch. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful picture! That’s frame worthy! Happy birthday, Karen!! :partying_face: :birthday:

1 Like

Boom!! Nice number!!

@AyBee I love those!! Expensive to maintain though!

1 Like

You clean up well! Looking spiffy :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Very nice sir

1 Like

Such a good-looking couple! :partying_face: :star_struck:

1 Like

In 8 hours I will have finally made a full week with no mind altering drugs

26 Likes

Great job keep it up bro

1 Like

TGIF!! It’s been a long week but I made it. :black_heart:

38 Likes

Laid my grandfather to rest on my 16th day sober. Today was a little rough - emotions, lots of family, and ALCOHOL! But I stayed strong and didn’t drink. And I’m usually the first one with a buzz at these gatherings. I learned that it’s not all that bad socializing while fully present and sober lol.

Stay safe this weekend :two_hearts:

37 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your grandfather. My condolences :pray:. Excellent job staying strong and committed to your sobriety during such a testing time as a major death in the family. You look beautiful. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:

Wise choice. Drinking doesn’t make the grieving easier. It prolongs it. Grief over loss cannot be avoided. It must be experienced. Keep getting better at getting better, and I pray that your grief passes in its time.

7 Likes

I knew I sshouldnt of taken that first dose of medicine.

21 Likes

@anon60334405 that had me dying :rofl:

2 Likes

I have noticed since I quit drinking, OTC cold medicine hits me like a baseball bat to the skull.

2 Likes