Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Such a beautiful baby! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pretty lady! You have a great smile. Hope the weather’s nice down there for Christmas! I was at Anna Maria Island four years ago this time and it was gorgeous. First time ever on a beach for the holiday. Must be nice to have year round!

1 Like

What a wonderful achievement. Congrats!

It is nice here! And thank you sweetie. I’ll get some beach pics tomorrow for you!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Very long day of work, wrapping, making food… now time to relax. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift: my friends :heart:

40 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too Courtney ; my sobah little sistah from Bahston. Looks like we are making it to our first sober Christmas. :muscle: It’s been such a pleasure having you on my (our) journey. I love reading all your check ins. Even your struggles and how you consistently knock them down and always come out on top. And then you always leave us an inspiring message, that we can all do this!! I wish you a wonder Christmas season.

3 Likes

Cool, and you even didn’t need a fake beard to go along with it! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Steve! I’ll do my best, happy holidays!

1 Like

Thanks Hanna! Yeah, much better looking than papa :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Likewise I have very blue eyes,

opened one present so far, having hot coco and making popcorn watching a movie. Blessed man I love this sober life. 325 days feels great. much love

52 Likes

Thanks so much Eric!! I love sharing this journey together. You crack me up! :rofl::joy: plus I love all the pics of your pets. :heart: Merry Christmas my friend!

2 Likes

Aww too cute! I’m lovin their Christmas pj’s. Hopefully they’ll go right to sleep so Santa can get busy and get to bed at a decent hour. lol

2 Likes

Me too lol. So far little balls of energy, it’s ok I’m full of jolly and Glee myself

5 Likes

Picture perfect! You need a print of this one! Merry Christmas to you and your little cuties.

1 Like

Adorable! Merry Christmas to you and yours, Mikey :blush::blush:

1 Like

Y’all are so beautiful Mike. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

You look beautiful!

1 Like

Merry Christmas :). Thank you @Dazercat and @mleclaire thanks guys. Merry Christmas to you all

Adorable pic Mike! :christmas_tree:

1 Like