Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Hey that’s great :grin::+1:
Congratulations on your 11 months.
Super happy for ya.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Kittens for Christmas??
Best gift ever :heart_eyes_cat:
I’ll be looking for kitten pics

1 Like

Yes. My boyfriends cousins cat out out a few times while everyone was in quarantine and they were grabbing food off the front porch. One of the times she came back pregnant.
She gave birth on Halloween which is fun for me because that’s my favorite holiday and easy to remember their birthdays :rofl:
There were 3 and we were going to get all 3 but the one we called Nova didn’t make it sadly.
So now we just have Stella and Luna. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I feel like she was pregnant forever and these last 8 weeks were so long. Plus we didn’t tell the kids. They didn’t know until we went out today and got all the stuff to set up for them :rofl:

5 Likes

Hard secret to keep. It’s so good you got 2 kittens. That way they can play and snuggle with each other. Even our vet said getting 2 kittens is better for the kitten than just getting one.
Fun times a head.
Can’t wait to see the pics.

1 Like

How’s them Taco’s been?

Ms. :monkey: got me a new outfit for work

39 Likes

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your walk with us. All the positive productivity and progress. It shows!

1 Like

Been a long time since I’ve seen a Tori gate. Brings back fond memories of my life in Japan. Keep getting better at getting better! Kaizen!

2 Likes

What He said.

Plus some companies if your interested in driving will send you to school. Paid tuition but you usually have to give them 2 years or so of driving for them

1 Like

Looking great girl. Congrats on 11 months

1 Like

Congrats on 11 months!!!

Those Eyes, :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::heart_eyes: or is it a filter?

1 Like

Omg I had some amazing fish tacos the other day!

2 Likes

I do have a filter on…but those are my eye too. In really live they are a little more blue

1 Like

:blush:

42 Likes

You’re so pretty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cute baby :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tomi sä oot pelottava

Thank you :hugs:

Czech Christmas is today. Therefore I opened presents from my lovely mum and my brother :heart::gift:

38 Likes

Veselé Vánoce!

1 Like