Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

You make sobriety look wonderful. I love all those numbers you’ve racked up. Have a great new year.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Ahh Military towns,

My favorite was San Antonio. The female to male ratio was 16:1 so perfect place for a 18 y/o young private to meet some ladies

However then you have Fayeyteville NC where the likelihood of finding a mate was slim to none and Camp LeJune not so far away

Lejeune was where this laundromat was located, and this young Marine was stationed.

2 Likes

And yet people are now more apt to put their lives on display via social media. We humans are such a bundle of dichotomies

Prosper in the New Year, my friend.

4 Likes

Ahh quite familiar with the area,
I was in San Diego for reserve duty once too, we were doing an engineer project for them nice place

Delivering chips on New year’s Eve on the Las Vegas Strip

28 Likes

You sir are a true heroe bringing The cheesiest most best chips in the world (drum roll please)
DORITOOOOS !!! :hugs:

6 Likes

Sober selfies shirts required please ?
What i miss :rofl::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

A change to forum rules. You might see a new pinned post or two regarding it :blush:

1 Like
3 Likes

Oh ok thanks @Salty
I always loved your profile pic of an Anchor
Its cool :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! It symbolizes the ocean/coast where I’m originally from. I’ve got salt water in my veins :joy: :anchor:

4 Likes

Reminds me of popeye the sailorman to :sweat_smile:
Pretty cool !

1 Like

4 Likes

Happy New Yr all love Emma. Xx

41 Likes

They need there chips

1 Like

Happy New Year TS friends. 2020 was a doozie for sure… but it was also the year I got my life back. I’m blessed. Be safe tonight. Be sober. :partying_face::sparkles::confetti_ball::tada::star2:

43 Likes

Happily leaving 2020 behind; no looking back

51 Likes

Thanks sweetie happy new year loads of love. Xx

1 Like

I AM wearing a shirt, but what about pants? No one will ever know!

Happy new year gang, stay beautiful!

41 Likes