Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

You got it

Day 713

Happy 2021 everyone
I made it to the new year without harming anyone… without using and making anymore painful memories.
Hope everyone who is doing this journey with me, has the courage to make it through another day clean and sober…

36 Likes

My sponsor and I celebrating my second year clean

55 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years! :tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you…

1 Like

You have such beautiful eyes!! :star_struck:

(Saying a friend, LOL :hugs:)

Happy New Year. 2021, let’s rock this. Happy inspired motivated AF n on a mission. Feeling great. Day 60,waking up new years day after good nights sleep n headed to the gym to continue on my daily workouts n self improvement n always giving back. Wishing you all health happiness n the strength to move forward n either start or continue your AF, drug free or whatever you need to let go of, journey of success . Life is worth it. You are worth it.:100::confetti_ball::tada:

42 Likes

It’s been a pleasure, thanks for just being you :grin:

2 Likes

1756 days
Happy New Year selfie.
neat snapchat filter

33 Likes

433 days sober, happy new year may this be our best year yet!

43 Likes

55 Likes

chillen with my monkeys

50 Likes

I loveeeee those doritos but did you know - fun fact time time - the red colouring in/on them is a cancerous additive? I use to love eating them with sour cream, but I seen an interesting YouTube about them with that information so I haven’t eaten them since… I stuck with buying just the original ones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I think the ingredient is called red something and it has a number next to it on the back ingredients section.

2 Likes

Red 40?

Been stated to be cancerous and cause ADHD in kids

2 Likes

I think that’s it yes. I will double check a label when I’m in the super market today. Its been a few yrs since I heard about it so I can’t remember precisely the number but I think your right.

🤦😵 are you kidding me ?
Thanks for the information @apes2020 i dont eat these but my wifey does ill be sure to let her know

1 Like

Boyz in the hood !
I was watching there movie lastnight straight out of compton :facepunch:

3 Likes

Look on the bag on the back at the ingredients. There is the word red listed with a number next to it. Or the word additive or colouring . I can’t remember but its one of those

2 Likes

Gotta love trey :v:

2 Likes