Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Happy New Year! Day 105!! We made it through the holidays. We can conquer the world fam!

54 Likes

“shirts required please” :joy: :joy: :joy: i can not believe this actually has to be said!

2 Likes

no one has mentioned pants though :thinking:

5 Likes

Fresh cut,

In reference to a previous post. Yeah I guess I do kinda look like a cop

26 Likes

Cop test.

18 Likes

@Dolse71

I made mention to my housemate the other day, about how I love donuts,

He lost it, asked me if Krispy Kremes come issued with the service pistol

2 Likes

You failed, you reacted. Definitely a cop :policeman:‍♂

I shouldn’t have posted it TBH it’s done more harm than good bc I’m trying to cut down on sweets, cakes and chocolate as my new year resolution. Thing is I forgot and had two chocolate Marshmallow for breakfast :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah why not it’s been the story of my life, wrong place wrong time and always my fault. :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Selfie deleted for privacy

57 Likes

Thank you for understanding, I feel I can really move on now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

hanging out with my bestfriend for the night FATHEAD :smile: :smile: on a rainy cold night watching ghost paranormal show hope everyone is doing amazing

31 Likes

beach day :v:

37 Likes

Jan 1st 2021… day 350. Sporting my John Lennon shirt. Imagine all the people living life in peace …

38 Likes

it’s freezing rain and snowing here Lol enjoy your beach you and it look nice :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And glad your not topless. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Sorry I couldn’t help myself :crazy_face: hopefully I’ll have control and not do that too many times.

Love John Lennon. For some reason if he was still alive I think this world would be a little bit better place. His death is one of those things I know exactly where I was when it happen.
RIP. JL :pray:t2:
I hope you had a good day Brian after your shit storm last night.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

I liked that movie … i love some old school NWA

1 Like

Dang it. I forgot.
Congratulations on three five oh.
Great job.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

much much better day thanks, aren’t you minutes away from a year😉 @Dazercat

1 Like

Lookin good Rosy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you keep daddy in line.
You too J :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like