Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

:joy::joy: gotta love the one finger salute photobomb.

3 Likes

Atta girl :grinning:
Give her a high five :raised_hand: for me :joy:

2 Likes

Haha,
K gotta say you and little you look identical

2 Likes

Lol :joy: double vision!

3 Likes

She’s much more fresh! :joy:

1 Like

That’s me and my oldest at a Slipknot show 2019, so yeah I understand @Dragonflygirl82

22 Likes

I lived in NZ for about a year down in Wanaka. The amount of rugby on or in the news is awesome. Back in the states, I’m definitely an outcast when I see a rugby game on the tv and stop to watch :joy: :rofl: Go Highlanders!

2 Likes

Thanks Conor. I appreciate all your support and encouragement.

“The idea of me life coaching another human being should scare you… a lot.”
David Rose

2 Likes

Just wanted reach out and say congratulations on a year of pure freedom! Fantastic hard work right there!

Thank you for always inspiring!

Wishing you continued victories, health and blessings!

:grinning::raised_hands:t2::ocean:

1 Like

Thanks Dee. It really is a freedom that you don’t know you’ve lost while deep into your addiction. I can give my cats pedicures anytime I feel like now. :heart_eyes_cat:
But the best freedom in the world is being able to talk to my kids freely at any time now if they call me.
Thanks again.
:pray:t2::heart:

to you, sir

6 Likes

Aw…thanks. You know I love a good gif or meme. :heart_eyes_cat:
Thanks buddy.

1 Like

gifs for life and memes are life…
Congratulations, my man. A whole year?! For me it was one of those “undoable” things, and it took me a couple days to really put it together that I went for 12 MONTHS sober… As I mentioned earlier, I’m at 22 months and getting all giddy that I’m about to be at 2 YEARS! It makes me feel so good when I hear others have made it that far because it is not easy, not really fun and emotionally draining. I’m honored to witness your progress :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

You guys are so cute.
Happy birthday.

2 Likes

0bd23d473812f1a789a88caa8e33015e1057ec36d4b930aa275aa527b82edfb1.0

3 Likes

I guess we @apes2020 we’re just stunned by the cuteness of the birthday pic. And the other written part didn’t register. Right over our heads.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I appreciate that.

1 Like

Oh dang opps :grimacing: straight over my head my bad!

1 Like

Nice one swish shwoo :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::+1:

Congratulations love you look so proud xxx​:heart::heart: