Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Yeah, lots of people have been moving from Seattle since a lot of the technology companies are switching to permanent remote work. We did go to Oahu in 2019. God, feels so long ago. We went to visit her parents before the baby was born. Kind of bitter sweet going there now.

23 Likes

I was an instructor at the Engineer school in 89 and 90.

2 Likes

You guys look so happy :heart: I love this photo of you two!! :tada:

1 Like

Ha ha ha! Thank you!

your top is great :grin:

One fucken year today Sober Selfie. Oh yeah !!!
Feeling all the love from you guys. :heart_eyes:

77 Likes

Thanks. I live right by some wet lands. Thought I would do this for my late morning walk. I was hoping to see some elk or bald eagles but I had to settle for geese and ducks. Maybe next time.

3 Likes

Congratulations Eric, and thank you for all your contributions to TS. You’ve helped many on your path to this day. :pray:

3 Likes

Yes I am truly blessed. And these days I’m able to be very grateful :pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

365 days of getting better at getting better? That’s a reason to celebrate!

3 Likes

Thank you for being here Sensei
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Atta boy cowboy!

Thanks for sharing yourself with us, you’re a boon to this community

4 Likes

Happy one year, Eric! And well earned. :pray: :v: :cat:

1 Like

I was about to type the exact same thing. @Dazercat eric that back ground is epic :trophy:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Thats such a huge mile stones!

1 Like

What a milestone! Congratulations on the 1 year and many more :100:

1 Like

Thank you so much.
@Eke
@Jante76
@Nanuk1987
You guys have been such a great big help. I never thought I’d get a year. But with help from people like y’all. I knew it was possible one day at a time.
:pray:t2::heart:
Oh and except for my grandfather? I don’t think I’ve ever been called cowboy before David :joy:
He always told me “Cowboys don’t cry!!” I think he was wrong.

5 Likes

Another sober Saturday in the books. I was gonna take a selfie and my daughter decided to throw her 2 cents in! :joy:

46 Likes