Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

I love the way you’re rocking that sobriety look.
Seriously though.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Day 27 sober free, feeling great, headed to work, anyone looking for some new friends? Feels since I got sober my so called friends dont talk to me anymore. Im always up for new friends, im from Pennsylvania as well.

45 Likes

I think that’s a fear of mine… Loosing friends, but are they really friends if there’s conditions of drinking for that friendship to be there in the first place.

Well done you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Day 245. HAPPY FRIDAY

38 Likes

I haven’t talked to a single one of my so called friends in 10 months. It’s part of the process, trust it. You’ll make new ones and find yourself. It’s all worth it, I promise

12 Likes

You will meet people who can respect your sobriety, some of your old friends may even come around. You’ll make friends here too!

1 Like

Good for you Danielle! :+1: Tonight I’m probably gonna catch a movie. Then tomorrow morning I have McDonalds drive through breakfast - cars side to side in the parking lot - with a sober friend (our weekly physically distanced breakfast). What’s going on for you this weekend?

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 27 days.
Here’s my fave sober Friday night friend. I am blessed to get this most nights after dinner and feeding him. Seems to be a new routine.
My buddy boy.

35 Likes

Awww!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Your cat and mine are twins lol

1 Like

hope everyone has been good this year ohohoh

46 Likes

It’s Sober Santa :santa::joy:
If not drinking is being good then I been great.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

This will be my 34 sober xmas ,

48 Likes

Seven years. Nothing stronger than coffee. Strangely enough, I lost all my friends too. The problem is they were really friends w drinking, I just happened to be there.
You’ll be amazed at the new ones you make and you’ll be amazed that they are YOUR friends, not the alcohol’s friend. They will be there for YOU, not for the drinks. They will help YOU, not just hide the fact that you need help for a few hours.
Best,
Chandler

7 Likes

Them ‘85’ models go alright eh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

haha. that is one of the fun gifts of this pandemic. Saw on news today the mayor of I think Antwerp, on belgium national news. the newsreader complimented him on his shirt and then asked what was going on underneath. he was lik wtf… what an inappropriate question and then he realised he was sitting in front of a mirror in his big whities…hahahah. he rebound so greatly.

Day 63 AF n lovin life. How you starting your day? 2021 n on a mission of becoming the best version of myself. N be there for others who need an ear a shoulder a hand ,or just some words of inspiration :seedling:

18 Likes

What part of PA? I’m native but I’m in VA

Plus your friends or what we believed where friends show their true colors when your not enabling them.

Before I left PA I had made friends in my neighborhood but started to see their true colors my sig other at the time still insisted they are friends, and I’m thr enemy, of course I’m the enemy when the financing of everyone else’s responsibilities stops. Last I knew she is stil in that circle, and will be until they take everything from her and she has nothing left to give, not my problem anymore,

got to see my beautiful niece yesterday.

35 Likes

Adorable Mike!! Looking Buff :muscle:t3: my friend!

1 Like